PDA

View Full Version : PoP '08 Graphics Issue

jared72776
12-22-2010, 04:30 PM
So I just bought all the Prince of Persia games that are available on Steam and decided to give PoP 08 a run first. Everything starts up fine but when Into The Storm finishes loading and you are supposed to see the prince walking through a sandstorm all you can see is his eye lids. I've let it run through to the point where you actually start playing and it doesn't change. It also affects objects in the environment such as trees and anything else that appears when someone drops down on him while being chased by guards. I can see the outlines of the image that should be there but it just looks like sky where they should be. I've tried updating video card drivers, maxing/lowering graphics quality and I can't find anyone else with this specific issue. Here's a list of my system specs.

Win 7 64bit
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad Core 2.3GHz CPU
4GB Ram
HIS Radeon HD 5670 video card with 1GB GDDR5 ram

holdthephone
12-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Not sure if my problem is related, but during the opening level, i eventually get a bright red tint all over the screen. Currently reinstalling.

Win XP 64
ATI Radeon HD 4800
AMD Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.6GHz
2GB Ram

jared72776
01-01-2011, 08:00 PM
So I've finally gotten this game working...I had to switch the Anti-Aliasing to application settings. Then it worked, thanks of so very much for the feedback STEAM. I hope this helps anyone else having this issue.