PDA

View Full Version : Login problem, I'm about to lose my mind.

FrostXian
12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
After going through a bunch of bull♥♥♥♥ happening because I've already had an account, already, because of the creature creator, I managed to log in to the website.

Then I tried logging to the game.

Error connecting to the Spore servers, you might be offline, or check your connection.

Every. Damn. Time.
I could find NO solution to this online, so I'm turning here for help, please aid me, the online support is the ONLY reason I've bought this.

We CAN get refunds, right?

Please help me, someone, anyone.

PS: I can't log to the Spore forums either, it says I am not allowed to, the ♥♥♥♥?

whiteylfc
12-23-2010, 03:42 PM
After going through a bunch of bull♥♥♥♥ happening because I've already had an account, already, because of the creature creator, I managed to log in to the website.

Then I tried logging to the game.

Error connecting to the Spore servers, you might be offline, or check your connection.

Every. Damn. Time.
I could find NO solution to this online, so I'm turning here for help, please aid me, the online support is the ONLY reason I've bought this.

We CAN get refunds, right?

Please help me, someone, anyone.

PS: I can't log to the Spore forums either, it says I am not allowed to, the ♥♥♥♥?

I was having this problem. All I can suggest is keep trying to log in with your EA account details. It kept giving me the same message, but I left it for about an hour and it's finally let me log in about 5 minutes ago.

Maybe try to log in now?

FrostXian
12-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Still not working for me, lucky you.

Robotech_Master
12-24-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm having the same problem. I don't have time to wait, I just wanted to peek at the game before I go to bed. :/

FrostXian
12-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Anyone tried logging to the forums? It says "User is not valid or doesn't have access to this site."

The ♥♥♥♥?

jor
12-24-2010, 06:45 AM
You need to have Spore registered to your EA account before you can post on the forums. You need to login with Spore base game on the Spore server before this registration is done.

FrostXian
12-24-2010, 07:29 AM
How can this be done? I can log to Ea.com and log to Spore.com, but not the forums or the game.

jor
12-24-2010, 09:44 AM
You need to keep trying the game. If it absolutely keeps failing for you, contact EA support and ask them to tie your Spore key to your account.

FrostXian
12-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Just managed to do this, what I was doing wrong was that I kept trying to log with my EA account, while the game had me create a Spore account in the beggining. In the end, I was stupid.