PDA

View Full Version : will my laptop run it?

captjameswest
12-23-2010, 05:28 PM
so my laptop runs poker night at the inventory and i play team fortress 2 on it and all that. but i just want to double-make sure that ill be fine with my specs before buying.

intel i5 core processor
4gig ram
intel HD video
more than enough hdd space (like >320gig)

HowIChrgeLazer
12-23-2010, 05:37 PM
CPU and RAM are way above the recommended values, the only thing that concerns me is the intel HD video chip.

Although, one would assume you should be able to run without any problems (considering you play TF2 just fine). I can't vouch for it though, because I've never used a system that had one.

Moonwalker_BR
12-25-2010, 04:05 PM
AAhh I want this game very much (huge fan here)

ANd Im also with the same doubt.. my laptop has a "Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family" video board..

any chance I will be able to run it??
( I managed to run Monkey Island 2 on it, but the requirements there dont state anything about NVidia card..) any advice???

pixelsmack
12-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Guys a laptop from 2001 could run this game, seriously. I am enjoying it but the graphics and animation are just hysterically lofi. I am really surprised Tell-Tale didn't set the bar higher.

As I said though, the story is fun and the game play cute. I am playing on the OSX side so I am not sure if the video glitches and sound sync are inherent bugs or OSX specific.