PDA

View Full Version : Playing Online

crp_fragr
12-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Alright, so apparently online is completely dead for this game, so if anyone still wants to play some multiplayer, tomorrow (27th) at 9PM EST (GMT -5) I'm going to host a lobby. Come join if you'd like. I'll keep it up for 15 minutes and at 9:15PM I'll start it up. The name of the room will be "NWA STEAMGANG" lol. I used to LOVE playing online back on 360 years ago, it's a shame it's not active on PC as well.

Also, I know there's troubles with people running the game, etc. I'm not here to discuss that (sorry) but rather to try and spice up the game for those who have it working properly.

crp_fragr
12-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I know this board is sort of dead, but because this isn't an active topic, I'm just going to bump it to let everyone know this is still going on tonight.

WHAT: Saints Row 2 Multiplayer!
WHERE: ONLINE SUCKA :P
WHEN: 9PM EST (-5 GMT) Tonight (December 27th)

If the turnout is decent, I'll try to make it a weekly/maybe nightly thing. If not, well, can't blame someone for trying lol

CrawlingChaos
12-28-2010, 09:47 AM
I didn't see this last night, or i would have joined ya. I'm always up for gaming, send me a PM we can work out a regular time frame.

Also, how many players can join in the multiplayer ? 2,3, 4 ? I haven't tried multiplayer at all yet, so i don't know.

crp_fragr
12-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Hey, it's all good. Last night we had quite a few people join in (about 7-8 different people) but unfortunately not everyone was on at the same time. Since I noticed there's still a few people hanging about looking for lobbies to join, I'll be doing this again but this time I'll try and post the info on a couple different sites so we can get a decent sized crowd.

Also, if anyone wants to, you can add me to Steam; processedkillx

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's 12 people per lobby. It's been a while since I played (used to play on 360) and we haven't had the chance to fill a room yet on PC.