PDA

View Full Version : Bought AI War: Fleet Command + DLC

NaRyan
12-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi.
I bought AI War: Fleet Command and it's DLC.
Steam has charged me the 6.78 (1.80 for game & 4.98 for the DLC)

I have checked Paypal and have also received an email from Paypal confirming payment to Steam.
However according to steam I only own the game and not the DLC.

When checking the AI War: Fleet Command steam store page it says I own the game, but not the DLC packs.

So any help on correcting this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks.

***EDIT***
I Just put the codes in in-game, Don't know if that was the correct thing to do or not, but since steam listed them, I guess it knows I do own the DLC after all.
***EDIT***

GC13
12-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I was quite surprised to find that the game actually wanted you to do something with those keys (and boy was it a pain), but I got them put in correctly.

A bit of a shock, is all.

tylerjw16
12-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Nevermind, found my answer in another thread

Luckz
12-28-2010, 06:18 AM
Yeah, I was quite surprised to find that the game actually wanted you to do something with those keys (and boy was it a pain), but I got them put in correctly.

Like any other game on Steam that needs a serial key in some way (Unreal Tournament 3, all Games for Windows Live games, the list is endless)

GC13
12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Yeah, Bad Company 2 did it to me also, not too long after making that post. But I could have sworn at least one of my Thanksgiving games did it to me but didn't actually ask me to do anything with the key.

Oh well. All my games are working, and that's good enough for me. :)

Luckz
12-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Maybe you got a Paradox Interactive game, those just have keys so you can register them on their forums (and get access to the tech support section, beta patches, etc).

Red Spot
12-29-2010, 10:08 AM

You can copy the serial from your gamelist, than paste it in-game, at least some games allow this. Just incase you didnt already know about this :)