PDA

View Full Version : Worth 5 euros?

xPandemic_
12-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi, seeing as I'm strapped down with cash, I want to know if this is worth it. I want the complete pack, which is 5 euros. My PC can run it ok, but I have sooo many games I didn't even start.
BF:BC2 (started)
James Bond (started)
FM2011 (started)
Nearly all the HIB
HL series
and I'm gonna buy GMod and TF2.

Is it worth it? Or is it just another shooter?

molleonline
12-28-2010, 10:48 AM
If you have a decent PC and you love beautiful graphics, it's damn worth it.

unstoppable
12-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Well, I would buy and play Crysis 1 first. Crysis: Warhead tells the same story in a different perspective from what I understand.

Then again I haven't played Warhead... that's just what I've heard.

I have Crysis 1 from retail when it first came out and it was well worth it.

jimmirock
12-28-2010, 11:04 AM
I would say so. Crysis was brilliant from start to finish, I really enjoyed it when I first played it.
Warhead wasn't very good. It was the same story but from a different angle so don't expect anything new.

Only problem is the DRM. If you're fine with that then yea, it's well worth the price.

STEVENXO
12-28-2010, 11:07 AM
It's hard to say. Crysis was one of those games people either loved or hated. Me personally I think it's an underrated game marred by the fact it's so pretty, so like blockbuster movies people expected it to be all fluff and no depth, myself included. I was actually surprised by how great both the gameplay and storyline was, the only weakness being the rather paper-thin characters.

Hatemachine
12-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Aye can't say yet 100% that it is worth it, but I can say that if worse comes to worse i'll enjoy the Mechwarrior Living Legends Mod that was made for it, tried it at a friends house briefly and was impressed.

xPandemic_
12-28-2010, 01:02 PM
I would say so. Crysis was brilliant from start to finish, I really enjoyed it when I first played it.
Warhead wasn't very good. It was the same story but from a different angle so don't expect anything new.

Only problem is the DRM. If you're fine with that then yea, it's well worth the price.

whats bad about it??

Think I will get it....

v4sekta
12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
yes it does.

TheTingler
12-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Both are very good. Warhead may be the same timeframe, but it never overlaps the levels. It's all completely new. Together they represent my perfect FPS - although not quite there yet.

l4d3
12-28-2010, 07:55 PM
YES!
This is why!
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1686198

AxoZombie
12-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Crysis was brilliant from start to finish.

i like Crysis much . . . but not brilliant from start to finish . . . never finished the game . . . coz . . . i hate this alien ♥♥♥♥.
Same like Far Cry 1. Far Cry 1 is one of the best game ever till i met the first time the damn monsters/aliens

xPandemic_
12-29-2010, 02:37 AM
Am not going to get it. Would barley play it as I have soooo much to play

basti51
12-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Crysis is great if you liked the sandbox-approach on gameplay like in Far Cry.

But Warhead really isn't that great(Bad ending). Just feels like an unwelcome addition to the story. Buy Crysis (1) and wait for Crysis 2