PDA

View Full Version : Blue screen when game loads...

thelark77
12-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Just got bttf, running it on windows 7, 2 gig ram, ati gfx card andd 2.8 processor, everytime i boot it up, i get a blue screen but i can hear the what im assuming is the menu's, im trying to play it on 26 inch screen with 1080i and 1920 x 1080, any idea how i can get it to work guys. P,s im a bit of computer noob so any help in lamens terms would be great! lol

gimboid
01-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Okay, so what I understand from your post is that the game will launch from steam but all you get is a blue screen and you can hear the game's menu sounds.

Do this:

1. Update your video driver (software that controls your graphics hardware). It's easy to do in Steam if you have an AMD (ATI) card. Steam menu > update video drivers. Steam will compare the version of your graphics driver with the known latest ones. If there's a newer version available it will ask if you'd like to install it. You would of course press 'yes'.
2. If after updating your video driver (or a newer version wasn't found) and it still gives you this blue screen, try a lower setting for the screen.

Cheers,

Gimboid