PDA

View Full Version : Hey! You really need friends for this game...

bobsbarricades
12-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I really bought this to co-op the campaign with my brother. Got it workin (OA is much better) but...man the AI is a joke. really. terrible.

Now that's a shame because we were playing this mission where I was a captive and I had to escape, and personally...that was one of the coolest things I've ever done in a game. Especially knowing my brother was coming to look for me in the game!

but man...the AI is a joke. On both sides.

is there a mod that will fix this? Or a place I can go and meet up with other ARMA guys to play through some campaign's with some noobs that just bought this horribly un-noob-friendly game.

Netwars4
01-13-2011, 11:08 PM
If you go into the difficulty settings, go into advanced, then look for a set of bars relating to skill/experience; if those bars are low then the AI are basically children.

Make all of the bars maxed out in order to have the full force of the AI.

7th_Serf
01-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Try zeus AI. Look it up on armaholic. Be warned, when it is set up right the AI will put up a heck of a fight.

bobsbarricades
01-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Hmm, thanks guys. My brother/coop partner is gone again, but next time he's in town well for sure check this out.

slikbaz
01-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Hmm, thanks guys. My brother/coop partner is gone again, but next time he's in town well for sure check this out.

Meanwhile I advise you to find a clan that you can fit in with. You can check out this page:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90&order=desc

Browse through it till you find something you like ;)