PDA

View Full Version : Discussion of FL:BOB Status

Saijin_Naib
12-29-2010, 11:31 AM
This is what I was referring to by spreading nonsense.
As pointed out, the developer has moved on from this game.

This is your opinion (based upon playing, which is nice) and you're 100% entitled to it and you can say whatever you wish. If you've paid attention, I'm fine with people having opinions on this game that vary from my own so long as they are substantiated by playing the game and are not founded upon some error in judgement on their end.
I think the best advice is to say expect little...

There's bearly enough to call this a game. It's like playing a college project for a programming course. That's not to say the game sucks. It's just that there's very little to the game.

The AI is weak and dumb. There's very little content. The game is very repetitive and short. If you're expecting a game, I think you'll be disappointed. This is more of an amusement. With that in mind, as an amusement, it's pretty fun. You haplessly blow the heads off Lego looking figures with the bonus of shooting random chickens. It's amusing, but not really fun.
At $1.25, I'd say pick it up as an amusement, but don't expect much. If you're looking to be entertained with a game, then I'd pass on this one.
I could care less about your review, that is purely subjective information and you're entitled to it.

releppes
12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Watch yourself kiddo....

Awesome moderating skills. Have any more derogatory comments to build yourself up with?

What I gave was speculation. It's about as accurate as your timeline. Meaning: Will it happen? Who knows. So let me state it more in a more sensitive manner:

Do not expect updates to THIS game. The developer has moved on...I mean...working on...another project. Multi-player seems to be a focus, but I would not expect it to be an update THIS existing game. You'll likely see a new product like FL:BoB2. How do I know this? I don't, but using YOUR words, "...it does not seem to be in the cards."

And why the huff about getting updates to THIS game. It was a side comment to my review. A review by joe average gamer that those connected with the game could care less about (interesting...) Really a (summarized, possibly misinterpreted...please don't berate me again) sentiment felt by others on this forum.

The best way to describe (my) experience with the game is to say it felt like a Shareware game. A game where you play the first few levels for free and pay for the rest. With THIS game you pay for the first few levels and thats all there is.

Back to the OP: For $1.25 it might be worth the chance to waste some time, or you could get yourself a nice cup of coffee. Your call.

I could care less about your review, that is purely subjective information and you're entitled to it.

I believe I gave objective information for the review. Meaning I played the game and summarized my own observations (ie: objective review). Subjective means to give an opinion based on intuition. Subjective information as in I don't think there will be any updates to THIS game based on comments you've made in this forum.

Saijin_Naib
12-29-2010, 02:53 PM
I believe I gave objective information for the review. Meaning I played the game and summarized my own observations (ie: objective review). Subjective means to give an opinion based on intuition. Subjective information as in I don't think there will be any updates to THIS game based on comments you've made in this forum.
No, you didn't give objective information. You gave your impressions based upon your experience of the game. That is the definition of subjective. A purely objective review would have been just pure facts, ie: "The game is a third person shooter, its art direction can be said to be similar to Lego by some, the game contains X number of Levels across X number of locales, you have access to X number of weapons," etc.

Do not expect updates to THIS game. The developer has moved on...I mean...working on...another project. Multi-player seems to be a focus, but I would not expect it to be an update THIS existing game. You'll likely see a new product like FL:BoB2. How do I know this? I don't, but using YOUR words, "...it does not seem to be in the cards."
And again, nonsense. I have direct contact with Pepijin. I've discussed with him numerous times the situation with Foreign Legion and what the community expects. He assured me that he would not have made a promise that he will not keep. That to me means he will revisit Foreign Legion and at the very least patch up the things we wanted. He has discussed the pros and cons of releasing the multiplayer content as either a new game, an optional paid DLC, or a straight-up patch into this current version. As far as I am aware, he has not finalized his decision on this matter.

That means anything you say regarding the developer "having moved on" is just plain heresay. You don't know anything, you're assuming, and you're spreading nonsense. You're not the only one doing this however. I will not tolerate people putting forth blind speculation about what is or is not going on from here on out. It is obnoxious and detracts from the work that is being done by Pepijin and others.

And why the huff about getting updates to THIS game. It was a side comment to my review. A review by joe average gamer that those connected with the game could care less about (interesting...) Really a (summarized, possibly misinterpreted...please don't berate me again) sentiment felt by others on this forum.
To clarify for you, I meant I could care less about the content of your review in the vein of me telling you to stop spreading nonsense. Once again, your review is your subjective view of the game, it is a collection of your opinions about it which you are putting out in public to help other people draw a conclusion about the game. That is fine, you're 100% entitled to your opinion about the game, as is everyone. I've never once attacked the content of your review, however, all your speculations and suppositions about the developers not touching this game again are unfounded bull♥♥♥♥ and I will not have that spreading in this sub-forum. Are we finally clear?

You (community at large) will stop spouting off about things you don't know about, and you (community at large) are 100% free to post any and all subjective information/reviews/criticisms/bugs about the game that you wish, as these are all helpful things.

soon_xx
12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
IS THERE A CHANCE FOR FL:BOB Multiplayer?? :D :D

would be aaawwsooome

Saijin_Naib
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
There is a chance. As I've stated before, it has been discussed, it is under consideration, but it is a while off at least. Road Kill has to go through first before FL:BOB could see a multiplayer release.

soon_xx
12-29-2010, 09:30 PM
okay! *thumbs up*

gedazz
01-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Even though the game is awesome I do no think it will be popular enough to make MP worth developing. Can we expect any updates other than multiplayer? I really like some ideas that are floating around the forum, such as a map maker or new enemy types.

Major Isoor
01-01-2011, 08:13 PM

Look mate, I'm not sure how you've managed to gain this much confidence in your false information, but it's really just that; false. Now, as mentioned by Saijin, you're entitled to free speech, etc etc, but please, stop lying to people. I mean, yes, they're working on a new project, but no, they haven't moved on from BoB, and this new project of theirs is more or less a trial run for the multiplayer mode that will be featured in BoB. (as well as being a full game in its' own right)

Also, I see that you've actually pointed out that you don't know about what you're talking about, and I appreciate you mentioning this to anybody taking you seriously, but I mean, if you're to continue being a "false prophet", as it were, please put more emphasis on the "I don't know what I'm on about" part, as opposed to the lies.

To Saijin and anyone else concerned about the influx of SPAM and BoB-doomsday posts; can we just start having these guys warned for spreading false information and hate please? Since it's getting quite annoying having these people around spreading their poorly thought-out posts the way they have been.

EDIT: Although yeah, I'd also like say, a monthly blog post, even if it is just to report that things are going on schedule/off schedule/new idea/whatever - it at least keeps people interested and shows us that the devs are making progress, rather than leave us in the dark and help create the imbiciles spamming the boards

Saijin_Naib
01-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I get a lot of ♥♥♥♥ for being a moderator that doesn't treat people with kid gloves, so I'm trying to tone that down a bit and be nicer to the forumites.

I've never attacked anyone's opinion before, and I will never stop you from expressing yourself. However, lies and misinformation will not be tolerated.

I'll talk to pepijin and see if I can't convince him of the value of keeping up the blog or stopping into the forums every once in a while.

releppes
01-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Look mate, ...

Get a grip.

No one is passing false information. Was it that wrong to suggest not to expect any further updates? I assume you've read through this forum. If you're reached a different conclusion, go ahead and say so.

It seems the whole false information flame war spews from my comment on the developer moving on. A bad choice of words I'll admit, but the meaning is the same.

Yes, the developer is working on something else (is that false?). Then I say not to expect multi-player as an update to THIS game. Let's analyze that seeing as how we're over-analyzing everything around here. I say don't expect. Does that mean it's certain? Could it even be interpreted as false information. Just sounds like an opinion to me. Is multi-player in the works? Yeah, probably in some form. But will it be an update to THIS game. Ah, there again I suggest not to expect it in THIS game. I don't see where false information is being spread. Sounds like someone expressing their expectation level for the current game. Yes, it was an intolerable act (as least in this forum). Won't happen again.

releppes
01-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Even though the game is awesome I do no think it will be popular enough to make MP worth developing. Can we expect any updates other than multiplayer? I really like some ideas that are floating around the forum, such as a map maker or new enemy types.

Agreed.

Saijin_Naib
01-03-2011, 09:33 AM
No updates can happen until the entire codebase and assets are migrated successfully to Unity 3.x from Unity 2.6.

As stated prior, the game can't even compile at present. Pepijin has read the forums and is aware of the bug fixes and other tweaks we've asked for. What ones he has prioritized and is considering doing first, I don't know.

As for the level editor, it was mentioned before that releasing one would range from difficult to impossible. The user would have to have Unity installed on their machine to create the levels, but without the Pro license the levels would be limited in terms of effects and etc that could be added to them. It could be possible, but again, we'd have to see how things go.

Custom333
01-03-2011, 09:58 AM
You could make it in-game and have it really basic, just [building here] [well here] [pipeline here] kinda stuff.

warmaster670
01-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Now, as mentioned by Saijin, you're entitled to free speech, etc etc
Actually, this is a private internet forum, he's not entitled to anything, the mods could tell him hes not allowed to say "the" if the forum owner decided it.

Custom333
01-06-2011, 07:24 AM
There will be no updates.

I don't think it is likely there will be updates.

There is a big difference between the two.

releppes
01-06-2011, 09:07 AM
There will be no updates.

I don't think it is likely there will be updates.

There is a big difference between the two.

Since no one made the first statement, your point would be?

Saijin_Naib
01-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Actually, this is a private internet forum, he's not entitled to anything, the mods could tell him hes not allowed to say "the" if the forum owner decided it.
Not the forum environment I want to create. I'd like to keep it as open as possible, though I'm not going to tolerate heresay and naysayers. Just, its not fair to the dev team is all.

Custom333
01-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Since no one made the first statement, your point would be?

Dude, you said that.

Saijin_Naib
01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
May I just step in and say let's curtail this line of discussion? Yes, what he wrote was that there were not going to be updates, but what he intended or meant was he THINKS there will not be updates. Let us leave it at that for now.

releppes
01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Dude, you said that.

Not as you typed it. I said:

I think the best advice is to say expect little...

and

Both times I say not to expect. That seems like a far cry from stating fact.

I see I've become the target of a witch hunt here. Saijin_Naib, as a moderator you should know better. You've singled me out for spreading lies. Yet the choice of my words clearly shows I was stating an opinion.

As a final note, Saijin_Naib, you're the one who set me up. It's all the comments you've made in this forum that led to my remarks. I quoted you above when you said "...it does not seem to be in the cards." Hence I draw the conclusion to "expect little". Then you go and edit your message and flame me for my interpretation of YOUR words. It's ironic that your comments fuel the very tripe you're trying to get rid of.

Saijin_Naib
01-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Not really, I said an update for the holidays does not seem to be in the cards, not that there would be no updates at all. Your choice of words was poor at best, and you kept up posting this across at least two threads. THAT was the issue. I corrected what you stated and you still keep fighting it.

Drop it. It is over. I've talked with Pepijin, I've posted what came of that conversation, I've tried to clean up your review thread/post of our discussion, and yet you persist in this line of discussion. We're done, I've asked you to stop already.

I'm giving you one final warning to drop this.

WauWsy
01-11-2011, 04:06 AM
I think we just need to hope for new updates.. Its almost been a year for the last game update.. And on the main site the last news was in september..

I dont think that there is getting something new fast.. If the develper just post on the forum with some statis orso.. We all will be happy.. If he says he's bizzy with something else at least we know it then..

egghead
06-13-2011, 05:46 AM
I'm giving you one final warning to drop this.

Are you really trying to teach a steam forum user constructive criticism or an objective view of a game? Good luck! I advise you to check out Brink's and DNF's board to learn that "releppes" statements aren't by far the worst and they have a soft core below that harsh criticism. But just for your idealism i will buy this game.

TimM
06-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Not the forum environment I want to create. I'd like to keep it as open as possible, though I'm not going to tolerate heresay and naysayers. Just, its not fair to the dev team is all.

Hold your horses. Naysayers are very much allowed. False information is not. But we want to hear from people who deosn't like the game as well.

Analog64
07-28-2011, 10:58 PM
I have direct contact with Pepijin. I've discussed with him numerous times the situation with Foreign Legion and what the community expects. He assured me that he would not have made a promise that he will not keep. That to me means he will revisit Foreign Legion and at the very least patch up the things we wanted. um im not a jerk or troller but...what? He is gonna revisit this game? Shouldnt there be work now?

Saijin_Naib
07-29-2011, 05:26 AM
um im not a jerk or troller but...what? He is gonna revisit this game? Shouldnt there be work now?
Pepijin and his programmer are basically a contract team. They've been working on other contract work for the past year or so trying to build up revenue. During that time, they started work on RoadKill, a Mario-Kart like game in the Foreign Legion Universe on the Unity 3.x engine with proper multiplayer, etc.

The plan was to release that, and use some of the funds and newly updated code & assets from that to update Buckets from Unity 2.x to 3.x and fix a lot of our issues.

As far as I know, this is still the plan.

Syncourt
08-31-2011, 06:41 AM
You can't seriously expect people not to post assumptions and misinformation in a forum that basically provides them with none to begin with.

Get some proper information coming though from the developers, or simply expect things like this to happen. The fanbase isn't psychic and given no other information to go by, they will assume.

If the developers really think this isn't fair to them, they should consider how fair it is to the fans waiting for some form of sign that the developers even care somewhat about their title.

I've been popping in to see any progression on the title, as since I bought the game (what I think was about almost 2 years ago) I haven't seen any movement with it and have been waiting for the multi-player. When I read somebody's comment that it wasn't going to happen anymore, I didn't doubt it for one second.

It's good to finally see some info that something is happening. But really, if the you want to avoid issues like this they need to improve their communications.

Analog64
11-01-2011, 07:02 AM
So any updates? Been a long time since OP.

psihomir2
11-23-2011, 11:47 AM
I bought this game quite a while ago and was initially very disappointed, but the developers seem to listen to feedback - back then I posted a winded rant about my experience and a few months later I came back to check it and pretty much everything I'd complained about was fixed. The game was quite enjoyable last time I played it and I just remembered about it and I'm going to fire it up tonight to see how it's been doing :)

Saijin_Naib
11-26-2011, 12:29 PM
I bought this game quite a while ago and was initially very disappointed, but the developers seem to listen to feedback - back then I posted a winded rant about my experience and a few months later I came back to check it and pretty much everything I'd complained about was fixed. The game was quite enjoyable last time I played it and I just remembered about it and I'm going to fire it up tonight to see how it's been doing :)
Glad to hear it. I've had some minimal talks with Pepijin in the intervening time. He watches the forums and is aware of the misery that has been going around. Currently, BoB does have a portion of its assets in Unity 3.x, but his programmer is tied up on another contract as is Pepijin.

WauWsy
12-22-2011, 05:35 PM
I hope that there are updates orso on its way? Not a multiplayer orso.. Just maby a new map or guns?

I think then many people will come back and start playing again. I know i will :)

Saijin_Naib
12-23-2011, 09:23 PM
At this time I can only confirm that Buckets of Blood will get an update at some undisclosed time in the future that will bring it onto the Unity 3.x engine version, and should include Steam Cloud as well as other highly demanded fixes.

However, I have no further details concerning timing or what in specific will be fixed.

War
01-09-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't remember how much I paid, but it was worth it. I put a good 6-10 hours into the game, and I never felt like it was incomplete, didn't notice any major bugs, and the overall experience was great.

Additional content would be great, a DLC expansion would make the most sense, unless the Devs wants to make a much grandier multiplayer experience.

I have tons of time on my hands and plenty of backlog of games, and games I haven't even played yet, so I don't see why everyone is having a fit over nothing. Do I have to mention Black Mesa? and thats free btw.

Cunin
04-23-2012, 08:33 PM
So at this point, looks like Releppes was right.
They are making a new Foreign Legion with multiplayer, but will need to be purchased separately while the promise was to add multiplayer to this game... :/

Saijin_Naib
04-25-2012, 08:51 AM
So at this point, looks like Releppes was right.
They are making a new Foreign Legion with multiplayer, but will need to be purchased separately while the promise was to add multiplayer to this game... :/
Cunin, I wouldn't write off FL:BoB entirely yet. Pepijin and I have discussed this issue a lot. Also, there is going to be some interesting/good synergy between the two games, so don't give up on FL:BoB quite yet, and don't delete those registry keys!

Cunin
04-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Well I had to reformat because my hdd died, and therefore lost all of my progress. I see they added Steam Cloud support but it's kinda too late considering this game is old now and windows doesn't last years.
Not a big deal, getting back to where I was would not take more than a couple hours, but knowing it would not give me any plus, I'm not really going to do it.

I can definitely understand that they went through problems and they need money to live, but adding MP to BoB would mean keeping the promise they made back then, which was the only reason for me and many others for buying BoB to begin with, and will also attract new players into this game thanks to old-timer fans forming an MP players base, meaning they'll surely sell copies.

Again it's not a big problem for me. I bought BoB on sale and played 5 hours, which is fair, but I won't be buying that new game unless I get it from some bundle.
I feel cheated on, and as me many others. Trust is something hard to earn but easy to lose, and this developer lost it even before earning it from my point of view.

Of course I hope to eat my words in the future, and I'll follow Foreign Legion updates to see how this evolve.

Nickpwned
04-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Cunin, you feel cheated on? You buy the game as is, and anyways I don't believe they ever specified that Multiplayer would have been free to FL:BOB people...

Anyways, 5-more hours is more then enough I believe for the cheap price of the game... I myself have played more then 8 hrs, and still playing to try and get on some more leaderboards :D

Just gotta say can't wait to get the new one, along with some copies to give to friends, new maps are pretty cool and ready to own everyone on them!

Hells High
04-29-2012, 05:50 PM
You created a thread in order to point out that you didn't care about this guy's review? Or was there more to this thread that got removed...? Either way, cool to see they are still working I s'pose.

Saijin_Naib
04-30-2012, 09:19 AM
You created a thread in order to point out that you didn't care about this guy's review? Or was there more to this thread that got removed...? Either way, cool to see they are still working I s'pose.
The point of this thread was to remove an argument that had no substance from a thread discussing the review that was referenced. I moved everything here so people could discuss the state of the game, and leave the other thread free for discussing the review itself.

My statement was miscommunicated, the long form of it would be this:

To clarify for you, I meant I could care less about the content of your review in the vein of me telling you to stop spreading nonsense. Once again, your review is your subjective view of the game, it is a collection of your opinions about it which you are putting out in public to help other people draw a conclusion about the game. That is fine, you're 100% entitled to your opinion about the game, as is everyone. I've never once attacked the content of your review, however, all your speculations and suppositions about the developers not touching this game again are unfounded bull♥♥♥♥ and I will not have that spreading in this sub-forum. Are we finally clear?

You (community at large) will stop spouting off about things you don't know about, and you (community at large) are 100% free to post any and all subjective information/reviews/criticisms/bugs about the game that you wish, as these are all helpful things.

Cunin
05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Cunin, you feel cheated on? You buy the game as is, and anyways I don't believe they ever specified that Multiplayer would have been free to FL:BOB people...

Anyways, 5-more hours is more then enough I believe for the cheap price of the game... I myself have played more then 8 hrs, and still playing to try and get on some more leaderboards :D

Just gotta say can't wait to get the new one, along with some copies to give to friends, new maps are pretty cool and ready to own everyone on them!

They did say that (about MP) explicitly and officially when I bought it on sale ages ago, that was my main reason for buying it as everyone here agreed this game only lasts a very few hours in SP, and I also bought another copy for a friend of mine back then, for the same reason.
As far as I remember, the first version of BoB was even shorter, really short (maybe only 1 or 2 maps?), and many people complained about it, then they added more content to make it last longer, which made the game fairly decent for the duration/money ratio. Please correct me if I'm wrong as my memory is not that good sometimes.

As I already said it's not a big deal for me, but only because I paid a misery. There are people who don't care about leaderboards and achievements and had much less hours out of it, and paid full price.
It obviously all depend on personal tastes, like with any other game out there, but one thing is sure, and that's the fact that we will need to pay for that MP content which was promised to be released for free for every BoB owner. That's my only complaint.

releppes
07-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Shhh, don't provoke him. :)

I agree. I'm glad to see something happen with this game. The Steam cloud support was long overdue, but not enough to make me want to re-install the game.

I'm still hoping to see new maps and weapons and possibly a zombie game mode. In fact I'm surprised that wasn't done before making a money grab with a new game.

Like Cunin said, I won't be buying the MP version of the game and the updates given for the original are hardly worth playing again. However, it's nice to check in on the state of the game. I feel it still has potential. MP misses the mark for me, but maybe it'll strike a chord with others.

As for PR, Pepijin (and his programmer) should do more than just pop their heads into the forums now and then. Take a moment to actually say something. You have fans ya know. Show them you care. Saijin_Naib is acting as a go-between, but is that necessary? We all think Saijin_Naib is a stand-up moderator and all, but we want to hear from You.

elixenie
07-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks for bumping this thread. I almost made the mistake of giving these people some money.

Now comes the part where I am reassured of my right to a subjective opinion, but chastised for using the word mistake which is an unfounded statement of fact based on hearsay and falsehoods.

Saijin_Naib
07-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks for bumping this thread. I almost made the mistake of giving these people some money.

Now comes the part where I am reassured of my right to a subjective opinion, but chastised for using the word mistake which is an unfounded statement of fact based on hearsay and falsehoods.
No, you're fine Elix. Hopefully you'll give the game a chance further down the line, but if not, that is okay as well.

Bullet_Cushion
07-10-2012, 04:29 AM
I bought this game in 2009 for $1.39, I bought 4 copies and I remember specifically stating in the gift text to my friends 'this game is getting multiplayer in the future, it's going to be great'

I know it wasn't much, but 3 years later there is a new version for $7 that finally has multiplayer, and despite the promise of multiplayer back in 2009 when I bought BOB, there is no discount or incentive whatsoever to spend the extra on the new game.

Well since then there has been a million steam sales and I have an enormous backlog....there is very little reason for me to bother buying the new game. A little bit of a nod or some sort of recognition for those of us that were duped and waited for a multiplayer patch would probably make the difference. Instead there is a new price tag and a lot of 'well you knew you weren't going to get a multiplayer patch'

I know I won't be buying it any time soon and ESPECIALLY at full price after all this rubbish. Thanks for saving me the cash.

runehamster
07-10-2012, 04:56 AM
I bought Foreign Legion: BOB years ago, and finished it the same weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and put it away. Every couple of months, I'd check back to see if anything had happened with it, and not a single update or mention was made on the site of any new additions. I assumed the company was dead and gone sometime back in 2011. Now, here are the updates we were promised, and they are not available as a free DLC or discounted to early adopters - instead, the developers are beginning again, charging for an unfinished game and promising updates.

I am not angry. I am merely disappointed in the developers. I know it's been a long time - probably too long to make any money off a free release. However, instead of manning up and saying "Look, people, development took too long, we had to release it as a paid DLC," the expansion has quietly been released at the same price as the original, for full price, with the pretense that the game is a sequel.

Is the game worth it? Perhaps. I still think the first Foreign Legion is a good casual game in its own right. However, I shan't be buying the new Foreign Legion. The point of buying indie titles that promise future updates is the future updates themselves. If I started now to support indie developers that are not transparent with their community and use funds from one release to develop promised features, then release those features as another game, I would be supporting an industry model that I wished indie game developers to avoid.

I am sorry to sound so negative. I do wish there had been some acknowledgement from the developers. Perhaps unlockables that were only accessible to people owning Foreign Legion: BOB, or some sort of multiplayer identifier that showed we were old school. I'd even have been satisfied with an apology, as I mentioned above. I wish Sakari Indie luck, and I hope that financial concerns do not again make them sacrifice their customers' interests and that their new game is a financial and commercial success! :)

Flying Ace
07-10-2012, 04:39 PM
well funny thing is, it looks like the guys original argument "As pointed out, the developer has moved on from this game" is now correct they indeed did move on concerning the original game FL:BOB

also I agree with Runehamster^

releppes
07-11-2012, 08:22 AM
well funny thing is, it looks like the guys original argument "As pointed out, the developer has moved on from this game" is now correct they indeed did move on concerning the original game FL:BOB

That was my speculation based on my observations which turned out to be subjective. :rolleyes:

Mr_Twister_242
07-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Indeed, was just thinking the same. Oh, the irony. :D

Was wondering whether I'd buy this game, with a tendency towards not buying. So I check the forum to maybe switch the balance towards buying. But my subjective interpretation of other people's subjective assumptions and heresay only reinforced my decision to not buy.

MIK3K
07-23-2012, 01:43 AM
I don't even know what everyone is talking about anymore in here. Forget the Steam sale - I just bought this bundle with both games and happy :)

In your face . . . whoever's face is in the way. :p

pup9et607
07-23-2012, 04:23 PM
This is what I was referring to by spreading nonsense.

This is your opinion (based upon playing, which is nice) and you're 100% entitled to it and you can say whatever you wish. If you've paid attention, I'm fine with people having opinions on this game that vary from my own so long as they are substantiated by playing the game and are not founded upon some error in judgement on their end.

Reporting you for admin abuse !

Saijin_Naib
07-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Reporting you for admin abuse !
For something that transpired two years ago?

Well, go for it I guess.

This thread really should just get burned, its way past its useful time and nobody actually cares to read it to understand why I pulled all the posts into this thread.

Fear57
07-27-2012, 07:03 AM
What they should of done is work at more content and updates for it and added in multiplayer. Instead, the pulled a VALVe and released one update and abandoned it (Left 4 Dead, ironic name right?)