PDA

View Full Version : Why are some ppl determined to kill off public side of our great game?

Dr Manhattan
12-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd make a statement to all who play or at least read about TFC.

I myself and about 35 of my friends all keep TFC alive in our own way.

We have a nice server that is passworded and we welcome newcomers who wish to play and have a laugh doing so, just as the game was intended.

On the fully public side of things we are somewhat limited and I feel that life isn't made easy for the TFC community and these people do not realise nor accept that they have a responsibility to the community in its' twilight years.

I would like to see a bit more common sense applied to our great game so that we can keep it alive and not put off newcomers and indeed old vets who still play but get put off by being mistreated by idiots.

Long live TFC !!

Sinnah
12-30-2010, 10:17 AM
lol

Well done.

Dr Manhattan
12-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Don't know what you mean ;)

Road_Pizza
12-31-2010, 05:07 AM
TFC RULZZZZZZZZ
Been playing since day one......

GET SUM !

Dr Manhattan
01-01-2011, 03:11 PM
TFC RULZZZZZZZZ
Been playing since day one......

GET SUM !

Good man. I wouldn't play on Games Inside then, you'll likely get banned by the internet power crazed admins, mostly the owner tbh - he's a complete nutter.

If you want to you're more than welcome to join my server. Add me on steam if you like: GZA

MasterBlaster
01-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Well done with your passworded server....I'm sure it will be a great success

As have been the servers your mates have run in the past..

Unfortunately YOU fail every time... Due to your eliteness..
You try to steal our clientelle...And you always fail to deliver.Every.Time

Dr Manhattan
01-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Well done with your passworded server....I'm sure it will be a great success

As have been the servers your mates have run in the past..

Unfortunately YOU fail every time... Due to your eliteness..
You try to steal our clientelle...And you always fail to deliver.Every.Time

Not sure if I know you or not as your current name doesn't ring a bell but the server we run is not like you describe. It's not elitist in the slightest.

It's not like burstfire or pickups. Sure we play clan style but it's for fun! All are welcome as long as they are not knob jockeys.

Try to steal YOUR clientelle? I think you are very confused. Have a look at the group - it's great fun.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/j4ftfc

@Pizzahut, no it's not the right place but I'm just so sick of him ruining the game for newcomers and ppl that want to play on publics.

EDIT: Oh, it's Shirley Crabtree - what a surprise. I am not elitist (FYI I don't think eliteness exists), I do not steal Games Inside clientelle lol. I don't have to, we have a small private server with loads of members (including your son) and we play TFC pretty much everyday and have loads of fun doing it, where is the fail in that lol?

Used to like you a lot, but your lack of balls to say things to ppl directly and two-faced nature makes it impossible.

Welcome to the REAL world

Welcome to MY world

ahhaahhaahahah

Jane White
01-06-2011, 08:26 PM
I haven't bought the game yet but it sounds like you're all terrible to each other.
Just an observation...

orangensaft
01-07-2011, 04:57 AM
I haven't bought the game yet but it sounds like you're all terrible to each other.
Just an observation...
I just see Shirl and GZA fighting here, and let me just say: Guys, this is not the place for that. This is also not the place to say that some server may be administrated with the wrong methods. I mean, come on, can't you even get along in 2011 when we got what, like 500-700 regular players left? You don't have to play at each other servers, you know.. no obligation at all.

If you still feel the need to discuss, I suggest you take this into the IRC. I think admins are always open to critic.

Dr Manhattan
01-07-2011, 02:55 PM
I just see Shirl and GZA fighting here, and let me just say: Guys, this is not the place for that. This is also not the place to say that some server may be administrated with the wrong methods. I mean, come on, can't you even get along in 2011 when we got what, like 500-700 regular players left? You don't have to play at each other servers, you know.. no obligation at all.

If you still feel the need to discuss, I suggest you take this into the IRC. I think admins are always open to critic.

Not even really fighting tbh.

I don't play there, I don't want to play there. I'm just hoping as it's current the most popular public server, that the owner runs it properly and Shirl knows this too - just doesn't want to admit it.

I've tried talking to them in IRC and all I got was childish remarks. Most admins are open to criticism (I was) this lot aren't though. Bunch of monkeys... couldn't run a bath.

Dr Manhattan
01-09-2011, 03:44 PM
One good thing about the attrocious way GI is run is at least you can find out who any player is because no doubt they've been banned from GI !!

Thanks for the database LMAO!;)

Paft
01-09-2011, 07:08 PM
TFC N.A.Z.I(s)

eddieskyclad
01-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Man I used to love TFC and played it religiously for years...

Really should dig it out again...

Dr Manhattan
01-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Man I used to love TFC and played it religiously for years...

Really should dig it out again...

Do it man, you know you want to....

GabbyBob
01-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Hmmm. Can I try and play on your server? I bought TFC during the Christmas Sale, installed it but haven't played it yet because, well, I don't want to get laughed out of my chair for my newbie-ness.
I take my pride seriously.

slayer20
01-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd make a statement to all who play or at least read about TFC.

I myself and about 35 of my friends all keep TFC alive in our own way.

We have a nice server that is passworded and we welcome newcomers who wish to play and have a laugh doing so, just as the game was intended.

On the fully public side of things we are somewhat limited and I feel that life isn't made easy for the TFC community and these people do not realise nor accept that they have a responsibility to the community in its' twilight years.

I would like to see a bit more common sense applied to our great game so that we can keep it alive and not put off newcomers and indeed old vets who still play but get put off by being mistreated by idiots.

Long live TFC !!

So who's mathj?

Dr Manhattan
01-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Hmmm. Can I try and play on your server? I bought TFC during the Christmas Sale, installed it but haven't played it yet because, well, I don't want to get laughed out of my chair for my newbie-ness.
I take my pride seriously.

Haha sure you can - add me on STEAM - name = GZA

Dr Manhattan
01-17-2011, 01:15 PM
So who's mathj?

An internet hitler (person with no power in real life so has to make the lives of the public community difficult over the internet to feel special) - who is an idiot :D