PDA

View Full Version : Strange text problem

Aris88
12-31-2010, 06:20 AM
I've bought EUIII yesterday and when i play i see strange text strings or text out position.. how can i solve this?

Antipop75
01-31-2011, 08:04 AM
I've bought EUIII yesterday and when i play i see strange text strings or text out position.. how can i solve this?

I think I have the same problem: some of the text appears to be the variable name (eg. "QUEUE_SIZE", "FE_SPY", "FE_LUCK" and so on) instead of the translated text (in my case, in Italian). I have tried deleting and re-downloading the game, but no luck. I am trying to download it from another pc and then transferring it via backup files... I'll let you know if this will work.

EDIT: no, it didn't! :-(

EDIT 2: the only way for me to fix this was to play the game in English. Not a big problem for me, but annoying nonetheless.

KodaPOwER
06-03-2011, 05:52 AM
I also play with italian language and the localization is almost broken. Fix the broken localization if possible please! It's really annoying!

DanJonMin
06-04-2011, 10:45 AM
There are a few issues with the 5.0 release as it hasn't been updated since the game was released on steam. If you want to update it, the latest 5.1 beta patch fixes a lot of the problems, and can be found on the ParadoxPlaza forums. Hope this helps!