PDA

View Full Version : seems dull

Tempo.
12-31-2010, 06:14 AM
i have been lookin up at some gameplays on youtube and gamespot, seems really repetitive, police chase cars, cars run from police, seems damn boring. maybe some of u guys like that kind of stuff cos it happened to u in real life and u want to re-experience that rush again. but to me, nah, seems weak.

KnifeDead
12-31-2010, 06:23 AM
bro story, cool!

x3cPeasant
12-31-2010, 12:49 PM
story cool, bro.

Seronx
12-31-2010, 01:02 PM
i have been lookin up at some gameplays on youtube and gamespot, seems really repetitive, police chase cars, cars run from police, seems damn boring. maybe some of u guys like that kind of stuff cos it happened to u in real life and u want to re-experience that rush again. but to me, nah, seems weak.

Well that's what you think okay...but remember what your grandma use to say if it isn't nice to say never say it all

BasketCaseOIC
01-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Well that's what you think okay...but remember what your grandma use to say if it isn't nice to say never say it all

Whatever you say, Mother Teresa:)

Monster_user
01-01-2011, 11:13 AM
@BasketCaseOIC, Stop trippin' bro.

maybe some of u guys like that kind of stuff cos it happened to u in real life.

Yo, I ain't spent no time in tha slammer. I ain't never run from no law.

I play this game 'cause it's excitin'. Like dat movie, Gone in 60 Seconds, or dat od'er movie, "Smokey and the Bandit".

Warborg
01-01-2011, 11:40 AM

Yeah, couldn't have anything to do with liking fast cars or anything... :rolleyes:

I read your post... you seem boring, or is it boring and weak?