PDA

View Full Version : Achievement: Brush "Of" The Dust

Arython
12-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Does it bother anyone else that this achievement should be "Brushing Off The Dust?"

Perhaps in a future update, if one ever happens, this will be fixed! Also, it should probably be "Archaeologist", not "Archeologist", though both are acceptable. The former, however, is more common.

Anyway, now to work on the remaining achievements!

edit: Subject title should read "Achievement: Brushing "Of" The Dust"!

Hourences
01-01-2011, 05:51 AM
We should probably fix brushing off the dust yeah, thanks!

Fyrisvellir
01-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Does it bother anyone else that this achievement should be "Brushing Off The Dust?"

Perhaps in a future update, if one ever happens, this will be fixed! Also, it should probably be "Archaeologist", not "Archeologist", though both are acceptable. The former, however, is more common.

Anyway, now to work on the remaining achievements!

edit: Subject title should read "Achievement: Brushing "Of" The Dust"!

I believe the 'archaeologist' spelling difference is down to American and British English. I'm English, and so I spell such things with the 'a', but it is a shame to me that things are never localised completely for England. I've noticed it in a few console games (Super Mario Galaxy 2 even changed phrases like 'parking lot' to 'car park'), but it's a shame it's not more prevalent. :(

I'm the kind of person who's annoyed by incorrectly-spelled achievements, but the title 'Brushing of the Dust' does technically work, even if it's clearly a mistake. :)

TJF588
01-02-2011, 05:23 AM
The dust is a clingy beast. It's always brushing against me. Each brush of the dust leaves a bit of it with me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKBuAkr4Lg), so maybe if I'm patient, the problem will go away on its own.