PDA

View Full Version : In game graphics/lettering missing/corrupt

methodman36
01-02-2011, 08:41 AM
So i got the error code 1 message and fixed it according to the thread below and it worked great. I was pumped ready to play the game after the bs of trouble shooting a fresh install and low and behold i still cannot play. The main menu screen has letters/complete words missing from the menu so i can click into a menu that i cannot see by hearing the noise it made. Fine I got the game to start i can use default keys. Start off in my jet and down the runway are those polygon shapes of rainbowed colors spewing from the background. So i have no clue how to fix these errors. Are other people having this issue? Found a solution? please let me know!

methodman36
01-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Edit ..."noise it made as i scrolled my mouse over the invisible menu choices"

methodman36
01-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Some one out there has to have a clue on what to do. Im running a radeon 4850 hd vid card, 8 gigs of ram, core dual or dual core 2.2 processor. If anyone has any ideas or possible conflicts please let me know =/ thank you.

Cueto_99
02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi,

Try running the DirectX 11 Executable. I had the same problem you mention in this thread, and after, searching on internet, asking ubisoft and steam, and messing up with everything else, I tried the DirectX11 executable and now everything works flawlessly.

My specs are also similar

AMD Phenom II X4 955
Asus M4A79T Deluxe
2x Ati Radeon 4830
8 gigs DDR3-1333Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws

Hope this helps