PDA

View Full Version : Names of 100% Cheaters exposed

salmusco
01-03-2011, 12:17 AM
It accured to me just now that there are ways to expose cheated scores with 100 % accuracy! When(IF) The HP team is ready to remove invalid scores this method can help them remove many cheated scores. I shall expose these cheaters in the near future just for informational purposes. In practice mode there is no interst and no points aloted for killing aliens. What that means is theres a limit to the score you can make. 48K(CORES) + resale value.(TOWERS)So you can calculate the highest possible score on a board even if you used zero towers. Any score above that score and you have a 100% cheater. I will slowly list the names of such cheaters on there repective Practice board. Now each identified cheaters score/scores should be removed from the all leaderboards. Once a cheater always a cheater is what i say. They then should be banned from DG leaderboards for life. If that even possible

Impossible Scores

100 % Proven cheaters List

Jonidcrushfire

Raiden

Sinscythe

Lonewolf

Crimson

Reaver

[Meuderato-psi4ick]

Mrtrumpets

miyu.yang

10.) Rage

Pymy

Happyface D

Zardath

Cmdr Quarts

Darthngan

Command- Morpheus

Nik-666

Class

Alfreado

20.)Ulrich Jung

JG

Bob-Vila

I AM DISSAPOINT

Hunter hunted(GER)

I 2d- riddim

Reaper Zero

Evil Ernie

Spork

Vanir

30.)Grenolsteven

Darkman

Bruiserlarue 33

Alka+

Outlaw

Zetar02

Raho

Stroke My B----

Richard

Fettarm!

40.)Danny lussier

Shivuk

Dani

Ryoshil

Elmoyo

Srakvaloth

Riff Raff

Panda Q

Gehirntot

Drop dead Criminal

50.)Denat

Dizzydes

MrJoker

Brosa Parks

^ 1J AAUBEX

Present 99

Sagahistone

II

1's N

Random 483

60.)Jj

Das Great

Stider

Origin

Scott Y

tri- Wijaya

Night-owl

Brainpower

ozakiora

Shinigami

70.)Aria

Peacock

Mr. Stoj

Ryald

Blade 252uk

Stock

Nixidee

Vas

Antem

bad girl 252 uk

80.)1 eyed fly

Herrder

Danimart

Planetdune

Tr1ton

Nyaongs

Totq

Adinndna(this name has a whole bunch of other symbols in it)

Base pointer

Jiz-y B

90.)Sluggette

Web Master

Askani

Calco

Really Awesome asian guy

Major Dexter

Retro

Destephns 80

Lincoln 1953

Bobafett- 87

100.) Steve Remmens

Xeph

Senajit

Dg melo

Aberw 33504

007 Micha

Ragna

ZZ Top Hat

Magelord 66

Zuko

110.Js Evil XiX

Bilateralrope
01-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Wouldn't this also apply to the 10/20/40k resources challenges ?

However it only deals with the blatant cheaters. There is still the problem of cheaters who only cheat their way to possible scores.

salmusco
01-03-2011, 09:11 PM
"Wouldn't this also apply to the 10/20/40k resources challenges" ?

Probably it should i just never gave it thought until yesterday.

"However it only deals with the blatant cheaters. There is still the problem of cheaters who only cheat their way to possible scores."

True but you have to start some where.

Submitted by jeff on Wed, 06/30/2010 - 03:57.

"We haven't done much to the leaderboards since we moved away from our system over to Steam's system. Our guys are researching right now what to do if we remove a valid score. We know the tool will allow us to pull scores out, but if it is valid and we make a mistake, we're not yet sure if we can repost it. We want to verify that we can do either before we start pulling scores out."

The HP team has a fear of removing scores that could be possibly real therefore they may need to be reposted. But theses scores shall be proven to be fake so there sould Be no issue removing them. I shall prove many scores to be 100% fake. If and when the team decides to take action the boards shall be significantly improved.

"There is still the problem of cheaters who only cheat their way to possible scores."

The only way to rid us of those is commomn sense. Such as used in my threads.

salmusco
01-03-2011, 09:36 PM
It is a know fact that the highest possible score in the Awaking Story 1st Level is 48,380 with 2 towers. These are the first 20 gamers who have made impossible scores.

Jonidcrushfire

Raiden

Sinscythe

Lonewolf

Crimson

Reaver

[Meuderato-psi4ick]

Mrtrumpets

miyu.yang

10.Rage

Pymy

Happyface D

Zardath

Cmdr Quarts

Darthngan

Command- Morpheus

Nik-666

Class

Alfreado

20.Ulrich Jung

JG

Bob-Vila

I AM DISSAPOINT

Hunter hunted(GER)

I 2d- riddim

Reaper Zero

Evil Ernie

Spork

Vanir

30.Grenolsteven

Darkman

Bruiserlarue 33

Alka+

Outlaw

Zetar02

Raho

Stroke My B----

Richard

Fettarm!

40.Danny lussier

25 More Cheaterlisted

Shivuk

Dani

Ryoshil

Elmoyo

Srakvaloth

Riff Raff

Panda Q

Gehirntot

Drop dead Criminal

50.Denat

Dizzydes

MrJoker

Brosa Parks

^ 1J AAUBEX

Present 99

Sagahistone

II

1's N

Random 483

60.Jj

Das Great

Stider

Origin

Scott Y

tri- Wijaya

Night-owl

Brainpower

ozakiora

Shinigami

70.Aria

Peacock

Mr. Stoj

Ryald

Blade 252uk

Stock

Nixidee

Vas

Antem

bad girl 252 uk

80.1 eyed fly

Askani

Calco

Really Awesome asian guy

Major Dexter

Retro

Destephns 80

Lincoln 1953

Bobafett- 87

Steve Remmens

90.Xeph

Senajit

Dg melo

Herrder

Web Master

ZZ Top Hat

Magelord 66

Zuko

Js Evil XiX

i_2_i
01-03-2011, 10:24 PM
instead of posting it here, wouldn't it be better to send this information to the authors... or who ever runs the leaderboard...

salmusco
01-03-2011, 10:58 PM
instead of posting it here, wouldn't it be better to send this information to the authors... or who ever runs the leaderboard...

Echo , pobst , Better|Off|Dead , Zach , ocarD , BurtonJ , mnickerson(Moderators)

Hp team members Jeff and Echo who are Moderators of this forum will see this thread. They are also Co founders of this game. So they will see this thread and decide weather to act upon it.

"or who ever runs the leaderboard..."

I dont think there is such a person?

kakkerlak
01-04-2011, 01:10 AM
It is a know fact that the highest possible score in the Awaking Story 1st Level is 48,380 with 2 towers. These are the first 20 gamers who have made impossible scores.

I found there is this bug
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=20011907&postcount=384
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=20015677&postcount=386

so you could possible score more than 48,380

salmusco
01-04-2011, 12:39 PM
"I`ve only had it occur on crossed signals and waste disposal so far.No cores were lost during this experiment."

Has it been shown to occur in the Awaking Story or just these two crossed signals and waste disposal ?

Do you carry over the previous money from the left behide board or just two or three aliens?

Does it happen on accident? or does it onlys happen as a result of trying to make it happen? If so it can be considered a cheat.

kakkerlak
01-04-2011, 12:46 PM
if everybody can do it it is not cheating to me , you have to play realy bad or you have to just do this yourself to get some extra aliens it is just restarting the map.

I was not able to do it on the first map so far.

don't get me wrong it is a disapointing lame bug :P

salmusco
01-04-2011, 01:53 PM
I have not been able to do this on CrossedSignals yet? Do you have to play a while? Ie play to the 10th wave? Or can you do it right from the first wave? What is the protocall for this experiment?

Until its shown possible for this bug to happen in the Awaking Story. I shall consider 48,380 the highest possible score. Please if you would not mind keep trying so we can rule this possibity out.

"if everybody can do it it is not cheating to me , you have to play realy bad or you have to just do this yourself to get some extra aliens it is just restarting the map."

Its a grey area using a bug is it cheating? Is it cheap? Is it perfectly fine? Everybody could use hacks if they have the know how to do it?

kakkerlak
01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
I have no clue ask the guy that found it , I was just relaying the info.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20015677#post20015677

it is a bit borring but I keep trying it now and than , but I think you have more patiance for it than me :)

salmusco
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
So you have never done it once yet on any map? I will ask Mandellorian but he may not anwser me he thinks my thread ballsy

jiminator
01-04-2011, 02:17 PM
thank god we have some self appointed po-pos on the internet....

kakkerlak
01-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I only tried it on the first map.

I am just a guy who puts down towers and hope they die , I probably don't know the names of most aliens and restarting a level 10 times is not my thing.

he thinks my thread ballsy
was it that guy.
maybe he had a point , time will tell but no harm done people should be able to disagree in an adult way.

po-pos
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=po-pos

I just tought I could create a macro on my keyboard and have my keyboard do the restart map for me.
should not be hard for the first map.

salmusco
01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
"thank god we have some self appointed po-pos on the internet.... "

Well the real cops in this case have not done anything even when i told them my house(scores) and other peoples houses(scores) have been jacked. (By hackers)

If only Charles Bronson were still alive

salmusco
01-04-2011, 03:11 PM
"was it that guy.
maybe he had a point ",

Maybe i am ballsy but i still feel

AWAKING REAL #1 SCORES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" This list of top scores gives a new gamer a good estimate for what is possible. I enjoy reading Recent events in ALL DG list. It is a valuable thread. " Hanbaoluo 1/2/11

mandellorian
01-04-2011, 03:23 PM
if everybody can do it it is not cheating to me , you have to play realy bad or you have to just do this yourself to get some extra aliens it is just restarting the map.

I was not able to do it on the first map so far.

don't get me wrong it is a disapointing lame bug :P

hey don`t blame me for it being a lame bug i was reporting it to the developers so they could look into it and hopefully fix it or at least figure out what was causing it not for people obsessed with the high scores to use it for a leg up.

salmusco
01-04-2011, 03:28 PM
"hey don`t blame me for it being a lame bug i was reporting it to the developers so they could look into it and hopefully fix it or at least figure out what was causing it not for people obsessed with the high scores to use it for a leg up."

No body blamed you for anything.

kakkerlak
01-04-2011, 03:31 PM
hey don`t blame me for it being a lame bug i was reporting it to the developers so they could look into it and hopefully fix it or at least figure out what was causing it not for people obsessed with the high scores to use it for a leg up.
sorry?
can you tell me why you are putting words in my mouth?

salmusco
01-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Congrats to Danimart. You must be the greatest player of all time! You almost made 2 billion on last stand Super Grinder. You spent 3 hrs playing so your name shines above all others! To bad your huge cheater. Thankyou for infecting and poluting another pure board with cheating. Danimart Lockdown 20 K challenge your score 89,437. Its impossible to score above 68,000 and thats if you used 0 towers. resoures= 20,000 + 48,000= Cores 20,000+48,000= 68,000

salmusco
01-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Out of Feul 10 K Challenge- Max score is 58,000. Cores = 48,000 + 10K resources = 58,000. Theres no points for aliens or interst. These cheaters have gone over the max score.

* = New cheater found

Raiden

Planetdunne*

Tr1ton*

Nyaongs*

Totq*

Base Pointer*

Jiz-y B*

Sagahistone

Sluggette*

Dani

Adinndna(this name has a whole bunch of other symbols in it)*

WhatsHerFace
01-23-2011, 05:32 AM
This is a SP game, why does this matter? o_O

salmusco
01-23-2011, 01:55 PM
This is a SP game, why does this matter? o_O

It matters because there are more than a couple of people who like to compete for high scores and want these scores esraced. Although its only a game, with that said some of us enjoy competing for high scores and want pure uncheated leaderboards. I ts a nice sense of accomplishment to be #1 on boards knowing there are over 100 thousand people playing this game. With cheating its like being 1st in a marathon the whole way only to find 100 people took a short cut to the finish line. Even though the thousands of people behind you can care less it do not mean the cheaters who cut to the end shouldn't be disquilified. But its not just me who cares. For a more complete answer you may read the post below which was an answer to the attack on me by Mandellorian

salmusco
01-23-2011, 02:07 PM
"I have to say I only viewed to find out who had the balls to say these are the real number 1`s on the game expecting anyone to make such a claim to be a member of hidden path entertainment not someone who seems to have taken it upon themselves." by Mandellorian

I Sal. Thankyou for time and response! I understand your point. The HP team is great and they created a great game.

"anyone to make such a claim to be a member of hidden path entertainment " by Mandellorian

I to wish a memeber of the HP team would fix this probelm. And not myself. However cheaters have run rampart all over the leaderboards almost since the very start of DG. The team for some reason has not really done much to erase these scores.

For example 12/28/09 XSHOTGUNX- Leaderboard cheated scores

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well it's been over a year since the game launched and I'm still finding lots of cheated scores on the leaderboards. I would've thought this would be fixed over time, but no? This is especially true for the story mode...even impossible scores are still up there. Having several high scores on the various challenge modes I think I can recognize what's possible and what's not.

I can buy that sometimes it can be hard to distinguish between legitimate and cheated scores due to the variety of tactics available, yet still there are even theoretically impossible scores recorded. Is this ever going to be fixed?

By March 2010 the team really had still not done nothing much yet to fix this issue the leaderboards were wiped to install Boarderlands. The leaderboards were free of cheaters. But not for long!"

Yangsapool 3/20/10- "A malicious Cheater appeared !!

Look at the leaderboard of
Entanglement campaign and Infiltration campaign.

#1 Player, [Z7]^1..'s scores are far beyond possibility.

Especially his Infiltration Campaign's score (424210) is
much more higher than double of my score (158825).

I would have believed that his score is possible
if interest increasing continues until a gamer kills all aliens.

But as you know, interest increasing stops
in some time afer last wave-aliens' entering.
Therefore, I am sure that his score is cheated.

What's your opinion ?"

I Sal feel people do really care and want this fixed! here are a few examples.

Iansmith 6/27/10 -

"Looking at the high score list I am seeing scores that should be impossible to get unless they are cheating or I am missing something.

In the 20K Resources maps you start off with 48,000 points for keeping all 24 cores. Then you add your remaining resources and your tower sell value for your final score.

If you win the game by building NOTHING.. your score will be 48,000 + 20,000 = 68,000.

So it should be impossible to win a map without building any towers, but I am seeing high scores of 68,000 on some of the newer maps.

Cheating, or am I missing or misunderstanding something"

Yangsapool 6/27/10- "I second to this post.

Today many cheaters flourish in "The awakening -stories", too.
It's a sad and black Monday.

Where are the managers, echo-twig... ?
Why are they keeping silent yet ?
When is the "periodic check day" ?
How long do we have to wait for solving ?"

Bstard 7/16/10- "My favorite map Heigh of Confusion has some bugged/cheated scores as well. Nr.1 should be SAL with his 134k (impressive!), please remove those higher bogus scores, it's making the hunt for the high score so hollow."

I Sal feel there are many more. "hunt for the high score so hollow" Yes the hunt for top scores are so hollow when the boards are filled with cheaters.

I am just trying to bring some meaning back to those who love to chase real #1 scores. And information for new peolpe who are confused and want to know what is real.

here is what is team said

"Thanks much for calling out scores that you see as problems. When the leaderboards were hosted on our servers we made periodic adjustments. Since switching to Steam's leaderboards in March we haven't messed with them much. Right now our guys are looking at the tools we have access to and seeing if we accidentally pull down a valid score can we put it back up? Once we know the answer to that, we'll likely go in and remove several of the clearly not possible scores (unless someone then wants to show a video and prove they are possible I suppose" <g>).

Jeff 6/29/10

5 Months later and still nothing. This is NOT a knock on them it is what it is, but trying to make it clear why I believe this thread is neccessary.

"I have to say I only viewed to find out who had the balls to say these are the real number 1s" by Mandellorian

I Sal have many #1 scores and alot of experience playing this game since march of 2009 i have over 1,500 missions played. I believe i am quailified. I also believe i am right about 99 % of the scores.( XSHOTGUNX "Having several high scores on the various challenge modes I think I can recognize what's possible and what's not") THESE ARE THE REAL #1s!

I say this to you tho, and anyone who is reading what score am i wrong about? I encourage any thoughts about where I have missed some thing. Or a discussion of what scores i have been mistaken on?

kakkerlak
01-23-2011, 02:22 PM
text formatting sal your words are always lost in the extra info you post.
please learn to use the quote function :)

and who cares about that mandoline guy/girl anyway it is just a stranger on the net with an opinion.

salmusco
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
text formatting sal your words are always lost in the extra info you post.
please learn to use the quote function :)

and who cares about that mandoline guy/girl anyway it is just a stranger on the net with an opinion.

Thanks for your response and time. I do however "know" how to use the Quote button.;) This is not my 1st Rodeo

I just prefer some times to cut and paste. I dont care about Mandellorian just put that out there to explain the information i was going to post below that post

salmusco
02-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Web Master has taken DG. by storm. #1 scores on many story and Story Challenge modes! To Bad Another want to be. Another fraud!

Your score on OverFlow 40 K resources of 169,687 is well above the max possible score of 88,000. 40,000 resources + 48,000 cores value = 88,000 MAX SCORE.

Web Master you will never know the true feeling of being #1

salmusco
02-09-2011, 04:35 PM
As already mentioned The Awaking story Max score is 48,000. These gamers scored higher. 98 cheaters on the board so far!

Askani

Calco

Really Awesome asian guy

Major Dexter

Retro

Destephns 80

Lincoln 1953

Bobafett- 87

Steve Remmens

Xeph

Senajit

Dg melo

salmusco
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Barrior to Entry Practice

These players made scores that are above the max score that is possible and HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED. MAX SCORE IS 68,000. 20,000 RESOURCES + 48,000 CORES = 68,000

Aberw 33504

007 Micha

Ragna

salmusco
02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Awakening Story 4 more Over the max

ZZ Top Hat

Magelord 66

Zuko

Js Evil XiX

salmusco
02-22-2011, 05:28 PM
OVERALL NEW CHEATERS 7

ZZ Top Hat

Magelord 66

Zuko

Js Evil XiX

Aberw 33504

007 Micha

Ragna

WhatsHerFace
02-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Dude give it a rest :/

salmusco
02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Dude give it a rest :/

People are viewing this thread over 1390 views so far so i will give it a rest if people dont view. I thank you for your opion. Thank you for viewing!:)

It pretty simple if you hate this topic just dont look.