PDA

View Full Version : New CoD announced within 3 months MMOFPS

ShaneDawson
01-04-2011, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnUbp5FXdgI

bilago
01-04-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnUbp5FXdgI

He was purely speculating there is no source saying that the new COD will be MMO

dade_kash_xD
01-04-2011, 03:47 PM
It's probably the announcement of another, yearly installment of Call of Duty.

SpunkyKuma
01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
The MMO industry is crumbling down thanks to the growing free2play model, companies are just pedaling out crap MMOG nowadays so I don't think it'd be a good idea for a COD MMO.

Majesty of War
01-04-2011, 04:55 PM
The MMO industry is crumbling down thanks to the growing free2play model, companies are just pedaling out crap MMOG nowadays so I don't think it'd be a good idea for a COD MMO.

Actually it's larger than it's ever been. Your premise is totally off base.

fyi youtube sources are the worst.

SpunkyKuma
01-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Ah no I wasn't talking about the playerbase, WOW pretty much has 90% of the MMO playerbase but I'm talking about the quality of MMO games.

I've been playing MMORPG games for over a decade and played several titles, watching the population die in most of them is saddening while WOW continues to grow (and I can't stand WOW). :P

Bartouille69
01-05-2011, 11:17 AM
saw an ad, clicked on x

hello moto
01-05-2011, 11:34 AM
saw an ad, clicked on x

They are getting worse and worse on youtube. Side banner ads? Oh, okay, that's alright, its out of my way... A message bubble ad on the video itself? What an annoyance, well, I just have to click X on it, only a few seconds of my life gone that is all... A 30 second video ad I have to watch every second or third youtube video I want to watch?? And I am OUTTA HERE!

And back on topic, they have been calling every CoD game a game breaking revolutionizing game that will change FPS/Online multiplayer forever (MAYBE a bit of exaggeration here). Only to bring the 'game breaking' part.