PDA

View Full Version : Using Grenade launcher kicked from server

MPGeorge
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I joined an Australian server just then and after a few shots I was kicked for using 2 Grenade launcher in a row.

Rules of no tubes...

LOL rules on Metal of Honor

ec3kk
01-08-2011, 09:57 AM
There are some servers kicking people to make room for their clan members including certain Australian servers. You may be kicked simply because you are the latest joiner. Happens to me every once a while.

MPGeorge
01-08-2011, 12:41 PM
I saw only 7 players on my team and i think 8 or 9 on the other.
Besides I did see the light blue warning message about it.

BowtomePhil
01-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Silly really as you get 2 shots and they aren't as good as the pistol

ec3kk
01-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Wow what's the name of that server so I can be aware of it ?
Light blue message about the launcher haha wtf

MPGeorge
01-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Well I did sneak around their flank and camped on a well known spawn spot and got some Admin a bit cheesed off.

BowtomePhil
01-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Well I did sneak around their flank and camped on a well known spawn spot and got some Admin a bit cheesed off.

You didn't.

You outmanouvered around their flank and strategically placed yourself near where they exit their building.

MPGeorge
01-10-2011, 02:33 AM
You didn't.

You outmanouvered around their flank and strategically placed yourself near where they exit their building.

You know the map market place where the big blue door is in the corner?

I got to a nice spot that I only learned from others on other servers BTW.. That is a sweet spot for my only pleasure I got from this game so far..

Sad I know, I am so bad.

BowtomePhil
01-10-2011, 03:01 AM
I was trying to make you sound not like a spawn killing camper lol

Everybody knows that spot, and if you spawn there, run straight away and don't be seen through the gap, go to the far end and escape that way or through a middle gap, love that map