PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a Soudtrack download?

Hammerfan
01-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Really, you guys did an amazing Job with the music in the game.

Its unfortunate that we can oly listen to it while inside the game itself.

Could you plase make the soundtrack available? Heck i would even pay for it.

OrangeNinja
01-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah I'd like that too x.x sometimes I just launch it to hear the music during photoshopping xD

Ronimo Games
01-09-2011, 02:38 AM
The music is already on your harddisc! Just go to the folder "Steam\steamapps\common\swords and soldiers\Data\Sound" and play the four files that start with "Music". :)

Hammerfan
01-09-2011, 04:24 AM
The music is already on your harddisc! Just go to the folder "Steam\steamapps\common\swords and soldiers\Data\Sound" and play the four files that start with "Music". :)

Thank you very much.

OrangeNinja
01-09-2011, 05:12 AM

I searched the Data folder before, couldn't find it lol, thanks! awesome game you have there

FeralTyphMega
01-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I think its great that you are using the open source .ogg format for the sounds/music but can do you know of any good .ogg players on the web that are free?

Khalistro
01-10-2011, 02:19 PM
I think its great that you are using the open source .ogg format for the sounds/music but can do you know of any good .ogg players on the web that are free?

Winamp does a great job of playing a lot of formats, including .ogg files out of the box.:cool:

Ronimo Games
01-11-2011, 02:41 AM
I use winamp myself as well.

Ogg is not just open source, it also has higher sound quality at the same file size than MP3. The only reason to use MP3 is that it is much more widely supported. :)