PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Achievements - summary

JanKowalski
01-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Slime's Sappin' Mah Sentry! and Rune Mastery: the fact that nobody unlocked those is proof enough they are still bugged, they haven't been fixed in the latest patch.

Fae Friend is also definately bugged, at least for some players (or maybe the bug was introduced in a patch, so NOW it's impossible to unlock it). I saw someone else mention this and I also can't unlock this, despite that I healed way over 5000 several times at fairies.

Also I can't seem to find 'Fistful of Spiders'. I found other relics several times and I have unlocked Spelunker Supreme, but the counter for Fistful of Spiders is at 0/3. How is that possible?

EDIT: Nevermind the last part, I finally found it.

Mytharox
01-09-2011, 02:47 PM
I can confirm this.

I tried it as well and didn't get the achievement Slime's Sappin' Mah Sentry!

Nobody else on this the game's top list has those 2 achievements, Slime's Sappin' Mah Sentry! and Rune Mastery.
http://www.astats.nl/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=63800

*Edit/Update
I've tried Fae Friend and Rune Mastery as well on a test map and it surely doesn't unlock now. Out of all the achievements 3 don't unlock at the moment.
- Slime's Sappin' Mah Sentry!
- Rune Mastery
- Fae Friend

lunargiantadam
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the info, I still can't figure out why rune mastery isn't working as there are 10 runes to collect and if you get them all, it should trigger... Slime's Sappin' dosen't work because I misspelled 'sappin' in my code, it's fixed, and will be out with 1.3.

I'll try and look into fae friend as well, thanks for your patience.

Mytharox
01-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the active support and response. Not many developers take such time and dedication for the gamers once the game is released.

I'll be looking forward to the next patch.

tacc
05-16-2011, 02:00 PM
I assume this 1.3 update still isn't released since I just had the one in a million chance to get a fighter owned by a slime and the achievement didn't pop up.
Great.

Not many developers take such time and dedication for the gamers once the game is released.
It seems that there's still a difference between doing something and pretending to do something.

zedraxlo
05-22-2011, 01:36 AM
This is what lunargiantstudios.com reply to me about the broken achievements:
Sorry I've been so slow on this update, I've only been working 1 day a week on v 1.3 which has the last achievement fixes in it, I wanted it to be out last month, so hopefully real soon :)

Oh, I forgot that this is the reply at Apr 7th.

Mytharox
05-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Today I found out that the broken achievements are removed from steam. I guess that is also a way to 'fix' them ;)

lunargiantadam
06-07-2011, 02:24 PM
We took them out temporarily while we get the fix out, they will be back shortly so you can collect the last 3!

I know I can't do much more than apologize that this hasn't been addressed yet. For what it's worth: I am really sorry. It's been, let's just say, a 'stressful' few months :) Hopefully the 3 broken achievements hasn't soured your enjoyment of our game!

Mytharox
06-18-2011, 06:31 AM
We took them out temporarily while we get the fix out, they will be back shortly so you can collect the last 3!

I know I can't do much more than apologize that this hasn't been addressed yet. For what it's worth: I am really sorry. It's been, let's just say, a 'stressful' few months :) Hopefully the 3 broken achievements hasn't soured your enjoyment of our game!

Not at all, the game is sound. It's just for crazy achievement hunters like myself who want to 'catch them all' :)

I actually prefer developers who remove them above devs who just leave them there unfixed forever. (Like many do, and not being able to get 100% is then frustrating.) And if in your case you are even prepared to fix them later that is only so much the better.

As it's always fun to get 100% done visible on your steam account it usually makes me happy if all achievements are possible. Some devs even add things like nearly impossible grinds (That take years literally.) or add things like specific hardware needed or 'kill the developer' which usually is impossible to achieve after the devs don't play their own game after a year :P

But I am digressing. Once more, thanks for the game and thanks for spending time on fixing things like these! I hope the following months for you will be less stressful.

jello
06-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks for patching. Good to see that some devs do care about their product. :)

Anyway, I don’t want to be a spoilsport or anything, but:
“Slimes Sappin Mah’ Sentry” still doesn’t unlock. Or at least it didn’t for me in the match I just played. Twice.
I had five fighters, map was “Escape from Slime Mountain”, and the same fighter was killed twice by a group of two Green Slimes [no other enemies or any of my other fighters were present on the tile].

I’ll give it another try. Just wanted to let you know or hear what others experienced.

JanKowalski
06-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks for patching. Good to see that some devs do care about their product. :)

Anyway, I don’t want to be a spoilsport or anything, but:
“Slimes Sappin Mah’ Sentry” still doesn’t unlock. Or at least it didn’t for me in the match I just played. Twice.
I had five fighters, map was “Escape from Slime Mountain”, and the same fighter was killed twice by a group of two Green Slimes [no other enemies or any of my other fighters were present on the tile].

I’ll give it another try. Just wanted to let you know or hear what others experienced.

Weird, all 3 unlocked for me after the patch on 1st attempt.

jello
06-27-2011, 01:24 PM
I get the feeling it’s the map’s fault.
This time it was a mixed party with only one fighter, and again a group of only Green Slimes [four, IIRC], still nothing.

Does the fighter have to have more than 1 HP and does it need to be his first death? Because neither of those was the case both times.

jello
06-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Well, it took me, like, twenty fighter deaths by Green Slime, but eventually it unlocked. So, it works, but not too smoothly.

Ansive
12-10-2011, 07:25 AM
I attacked 2 green slimes with a 1hp warrior. Sappin Mah' Sentry unlocked correctly.

As for 'The Good Stuff'... it took me half a day to get this, must have lost nearly 10 matches. I finally got it through a TIE with 20 goblins chasing the last miner and turning in two relics on the last turn to the ooogler (+10!).
Specific rules of this achievement: You can mine and pickup gold and gems, but you must not turn them in. You can gather mithril piles off the ground. You can also end your turn on gems or gold tiles if you are already full on mithril. And finally, you can turn in treasure!

I also just noticed you can view your specific achievement progress while the game is running in the steam overlay. Another 800 relics to sell...