PDA

View Full Version : Help with Graphics Options

hushicho
01-11-2011, 10:44 PM
When I try to bring up the Setup in the launch, it brings up a window that is not correctly sized. There are clearly more contents in the window than are shown in it, but there are absolutely no options to resize the window in order to actually use these options. It is also impossible to confirm or cancel, since those options are not visible.

Basically all I want to do is window the game, which I can actually see is possible, but since the setup window is improperly-sized, I can't actually set it.

Any help?

Aimzy
06-15-2011, 09:46 PM
I know this maybe awhile ago but i was wanting to play this game again and had the exact same problem with the options menu (half screen was annoying so i wanted to fix it) Heres how i fixed it:

Go into your steam directory and under steamapps, common, silverfall, data,config and you'll see a file named config.

open up that file with notepad and you'll see this:

; ************************************************** ***********************************************
;
; WIDTH = Window width
; HEIGHT = Window height
; BACK_IMAGE = Background image
;
; ************************************************** ***********************************************

[INIT]
WIDTH = 1900
HEIGHT = 1000
APP_START_INI = "Data/Config/Start.ini"
USERCONFIG_INI = "Data/Config/UserConfig.ini"
LOC_TRANSLATE = "Data/Localize/TranslateConfig_"

BACK_IMAGE = "Data/Config/UserConfig.bmp"

(I already changed my width and height to these numbers, normally they are 600 i think. Anyhow change [B]Height and Width to the numbers listed in my copy of the file and it should make your configuration file fully opened allowing you to set all features you want. I hope this helps, it drove me nuts till i started tinkering with it)