PDA

View Full Version : This May Seem Like a REALLY, REALLY STUPID Question

Diolacles
01-16-2011, 10:25 AM
......but, how do you pick things up? I'm right at the first 60 seconds of the the Butcher Bay game. I've killed the guy by sneaking up behind him and breaking his neck, and after the one prisoner is electrocuted, I see that the gun can be highlighted on the screen. Great. Now what key do you press to try and pick up the weapon? I tried "use" but that doesn't work. I tried "enter". Same thing. Meanwhile, I'm dead after a few seconds of trying. Do I ignore the weapon and run after the other dude right away, who's opened the hatch on the deck? CAN I pick it up? I've looked in the keyboard controls and "use" seems to be the only interactive key that could work. Since there's no freakin' GAME MANUAL with it to find out, I have no reference.

Then, again, maybe I'm just a dumba.s.s.:(:eek:

ArcAngel33
01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
If you listen, Riddick says that it's DNA encoded so no you can't. Follow the other prisoner and go down the hatch that he opens.

Diolacles
01-16-2011, 10:52 AM
If you listen, Riddick says that it's DNA encoded so no you can't. Follow the other prisoner and go down the hatch that he opens.
Ah, that's what he says. For some reason, I couldn't quite hear what he was saying. So normally, the USE key would work to pick things up.....great, I appreciate your help!