PDA

View Full Version : Any day now?

Thomp
01-16-2011, 01:22 PM
surely it can't be long to the final realise. i'm itching to pre-order :) but not a lot seems to be happening on your website. is there any chance you can comfirm a specific release date or maybe just for the beta?

Ricemanu
01-20-2011, 07:57 PM
I cant believe how little activity is going on here and why there hasnīt been a log post for a long time. The idea behind this game is something i regard as one of the most innovative around. And even if every RTS aspect in this game is a fail (which simply cannot be true, because from what iīve read its great) the source engine provides fun gameplay/shooter mechanics in the truest sense of the word. I know that the devs are probably working very hard at the moment and donīt want to release so much information right now, but maybe the people are just too thirsty here and long for a big bottle of new info and screens ;)

FlyingMongoose
01-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Do you want the devs to release plugs? Or do you want them to work on the game?

Kewp
01-20-2011, 11:03 PM
we need more plugs

get some hype happenen

Silverfell
01-21-2011, 04:19 AM
There's going to be updates coming soon - we moved part of the office to another part of the office, across a couple of countries. The disruption was a necessary evil.

Hyper service to resume as of next week - there's going to be an update on the weapons, along with some new screenies, if you behave ;)

Ricemanu
01-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I wonīt!
Iam going to jump up and down and scream like a fire truck until the new update arrives.

EnterHavoc
01-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Do you want the devs to release plugs? Or do you want them to work on the game?
tbh, this game is in dire need of a hype train.

sikboy1029
01-26-2011, 02:45 PM
tbh, this game is in dire need of a hype train.

I agree, zero hype thus far.