PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Still having troubles...

Usagichan94
01-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey there! I bought Bully: Scholarship Edition when it went on sale for three or four dollars over the holidays and I still cannot get it to work. I've fussed and fought with it tooth and nail, but no luck. Does anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? When I start the game, I can get to the main menu and click on "Story", but from there, my laptop tells me that "Bully.exe is not responding". I can't click on anything when that pops up, so I have to start Task Manager and get to my desktop and close it.
I've tried many things, so I am very open to new ideas! Can anyone help?
My laptop's specs:
Intel Core i7 720 QM
6 GB DDR3 memory
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730

Thanks!

DKill3r
01-19-2011, 05:48 AM
I do have problems with the game now too.
Same system as before, but suddenly it always crashes in the main menu with "Bully has stopped responding."

I haven't changed a single thing.

BigBurger
01-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I do have problems with the game now too.
Same system as before, but suddenly it always crashes in the main menu with "Bully has stopped responding."

I haven't changed a single thing.

I had the same Problem on Win7 then i restarted my Computer and Steam was downloading a Patch i dont know why. When i restarted the game it suddenly worked and now it is running without any problems.

Usagichan94
01-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Hmmm...the last time there was an update was two years ago...and I'm pretty sure mine updated when I got it!
Silly game....