PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrace is cool, but...

Scorcher24
01-20-2011, 05:39 AM
can we haz Steamplay for it? :D
Would be a ton more phun

Ciuvaz
01-20-2011, 08:01 AM
Yea, an online mode would be sweet.

I love this game :P

mffman
05-05-2011, 09:41 PM
wait its not online? oh Shoot~

Budthewise
05-09-2011, 09:05 PM
can we haz Steamplay for it? :D
Would be a ton more phun

What? I speak and write in English and I do not understand you. Seriously, what is the point of the hours in school if you can't even write a sentence that others can understand? Stop wasting your time and work at McDonalds if you truly don't understand basic school work and apply it outside in the real world.

Your lack of writing skill offends others such as myself and it truly is hard to take anything you say serious. Please learn to write or stop wasting our time.

--------

After reading down further I am just giving up. If writing like a moron pleases you all, well then fine but please don't waste our time by crying/whinning when your school assignment comes back with a failed grade or the job won't hire you due to a messed up cover letter.

I truly am offended by your writing style and it really is hard to take anything you say serious.

Cunin
05-12-2011, 07:59 PM
lol wtf, having a bad day? it's the lolcat meme, ever heard of "can I haz cheezburger"?

sarcacid
06-12-2011, 12:15 AM
I thought Steamplay was the Mac/PC buy one game, get both platforms thing.

Camci
06-30-2011, 05:30 PM
What? I speak and write in English and I do not understand you. Seriously, what is the point of the hours in school if you can't even write a sentence that others can understand? Stop wasting your time and work at McDonalds if you truly don't understand basic school work and apply it outside in the real world.

Your lack of writing skill offends others such as myself and it truly is hard to take anything you say serious. Please learn to write or stop wasting our time.

--------

After reading down further I am just giving up. If writing like a moron pleases you all, well then fine but please don't waste our time by crying/whinning when your school assignment comes back with a failed grade or the job won't hire you due to a messed up cover letter.

I truly am offended by your writing style and it really is hard to take anything you say serious.

lol bro

AlienHuntinYeti
07-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Can we have Steamplay for it?
It would be a ton more fun.

There, now you can read his pointless statement. Maybe now you can use all that extra time trying to translate that tard's tardspeek and use it on something constructive. Like getting the sand out of your vag.