PDA

View Full Version : Does this game have unit upkeep?

OptimusPrimate
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
I've been failing miserably on the first mission after the tutorial since the game isn't giving me any mana after my turn when it counts up my squares. I'd also like to know how to cancel my selection of a card. I click a card but then change my mind before putting it on the field and try to click a different card but when I move my mouse back over the game board my first choice is still there.

Liova
01-21-2011, 10:11 PM
canceling various actions can be done by either right-clicking on any tile or pressing the red 'undo' arrow at the bottom left (one of those ways usually works depending on the context)
in your case, right-clicking any tile would work fine

Not sure what's the case with the first mission not giving mana, it works fine for me in that mission (just checked), might be some sort of glitch.

OptimusPrimate
01-21-2011, 10:17 PM
canceling various actions can be done by either right-clicking on any tile or pressing the red 'undo' arrow at the bottom left (one of those ways usually works depending on the context)
in your case, right-clicking any tile would work fine

Not sure what's the case with the first mission not giving mana, it works fine for me in that mission (just checked), might be some sort of glitch.

Thanks though I realised the problem with the mana is that it says buying cards will cost 5 mana when it means 5 each.