PDA

View Full Version : BO: Zombie

rusik84
01-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,

I need to know if there is any cure against cheaters in Zombie mode? (ammo hack). Ammo hack is a cheat, right? or no? Because 95% players are using it like it was sold with BO.

I bought a new pc recently. I played on PS3 before, there was no cheaters. Join party, push Ready - have fun. But on PC it is a nightmare.

Any way to find out if there will be ammo hack in game before you join the game? I write "Please no ammo hack!" in the chat, but when game starts, there is ammo hack.

I'm really p*ssed off guys. I came home from work, and wanted just to relax killing some zombies, but no, f*cking cheaters are ruinig it for me. I swear to God i'm not lying: I couldn't play zombie today for 25 minutes! I left. Just gave up :(

UnaPerrsons
01-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Yea it's hit and miss. World at War had a server browser for their CO-OP missions and zombie mode. 9/10 times - cheat was in the name of the hosted server if they were gonna use it.

Matchmaking in Black Ops = never know what your gonna get.

To cheat in zombies - the gayest thing ever - since it completely defeats the purpose of Zombie mode - you go into your game config and bind the console commands for whatever cheat you want, to a key - and press it in game.

Well, that use to work anyways. Havent tried that since game launch and they locked the console outta SP mode.

UnaPerrsons
01-25-2011, 11:59 AM
What I like even more than finding a game full of hacks in Zombies is this:

When you get to host zombies and all you get are little whiners begging for unlimited ammo - crying in lobby for it. They finally agree that it's not going to happen. Game Starts.

They leave by round 1-4. And since everyone is bad at Zombies damn near - the other 3 people get scared that theres no 4th and it will be insanely hard now and they bail 1-4 rounds after that, typically the first time they down.

Best part? The game gets easier with less people - 4 people = more zombies. 3 people = less than 4 - thus less zombies. The game will stop giving you 4 zombies,and will dynamically change back to the spawn per round designated by 3 players.

People are just bad. Zombies mode is only fun to LAN with friends. My philosphy anyways. God bless WaW and it's lan fixes

MOB HiT
01-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Anyone looking to play Kino Der Toten can add me and my friends. We play legit and play for hrs. We've reached level 44 before host fell asleep on his keyboard and disconnected us.

WALART SECURITY (USA)
PrimeMinister (USA)
KavRenka (Wales)

We're looking for 1 good solid player. Everyone is welocomed tho.

bilago
01-25-2011, 12:42 PM
What I like even more than finding a game full of hacks in Zombies is this:

When you get to host zombies and all you get are little whiners begging for unlimited ammo - crying in lobby for it. They finally agree that it's not going to happen. Game Starts.

They leave by round 1-4. And since everyone is bad at Zombies damn near - the other 3 people get scared that theres no 4th and it will be insanely hard now and they bail 1-4 rounds after that, typically the first time they down.

Best part? The game gets easier with less people - 4 people = more zombies. 3 people = less than 4 - thus less zombies. The game will stop giving you 4 zombies,and will dynamically change back to the spawn per round designated by 3 players.

People are just bad. Zombies mode is only fun to LAN with friends. My philosphy anyways. God bless WaW and it's lan fixes

I have yet to experience the game lowering dynamically when players leave.

low skilled
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Any way to find out if there will be ammo hack in game before you join the game? I write "Please no ammo hack!" in the chat, but when game starts, there is ammo hack.
:(

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bozombiesfinder

Fussi90
01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Get friends or someone to play with..

or someone that has no life like me :D

we got to round 50++ on kino ;p

But our highscore is ruined by cheaters, i hope they implement a way to ban them ?