PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Management?

Whitecrab
01-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Is there any way to manage your inventory? When I pick up a new item it seems I just drop the previous and there's no way to get it back. Should I be concerned that I'm losing a better item, possibly forever?

Thanks

Ratosai
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Your old weapon will just drop to the ground. You should be able to just pick it back up if you want to.

bbgamerta25
01-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Adding onto Ratosais response no you can't save your weapons at all, once you lose an item and leave the area it's gone for good.

RenegadeShade
01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
You can press Tab though, to compare the 2 weapons, reading their descriptions passive/active effects

Whitecrab
01-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Yeah, it seems that now I can always pick up the dropped weapon. I guess you just have to take whatever item you think is best for the campaign.

Askjosh
01-26-2011, 12:34 AM
once all the bugs are fixed they really need to think about adding an inventory system so that we can keep different sets of equipment and weapons to switch between

OnyxBMW
01-26-2011, 12:42 AM
once all the bugs are fixed they really need to think about adding an inventory system so that we can keep different sets of equipment and weapons to switch between

Ehh, this would be mostly contingent upon items not being lost because you were spontaneously murdered/thrown off a cliff.

I'm fairly certain this is also intended, given that there's an achievement for looting a dead player's weapons.

Either way, with the exception of one sword (I've found) and a couple staves, the weapons are fairly unimportant, so needing inventory management is in my opinion unnecessary. At least, I'd rather have items saved when thrown off a cliff or ressed than being lost or stolen.

VidarUlv
01-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Either way, with the exception of one sword (I've found) and a couple staves, the weapons are fairly unimportant,

Something tells me you haven't found the M60 yet!

Finally a weapon I could replace my Master Sword with, with a good conscience.

SojaBird
01-26-2011, 05:02 AM
The game isn't 'bout loot so they will never, i repeat NEVER add a inventory or what so ever.
Also, the type of "weapons" there are, aren't that much of a difference.
Who's gonna kill a enemy with their 5 different swords if you can use cool magic?