PDA

View Full Version : Road King vs. Bullet GT

Stimpy J. Cat
01-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Checking the leaderboards, it's always the Road King and the Bullet GT that are at the top.

I purchased this game awhile back, on sale, and am just getting 'round to playing it. So far I have been having a blast with this game. It's so much fun.

It's a little nostalgic for me, because it reminds me of a game that was very popular when I was just 10 years old, back in '95, Destruction Derby. I haven't really played a game like it, until now.

But I digress... Obviously the Bullet GT and Road King must be the best cars in the game, due to what the leaderboards show, so my question for you guys is...

Which car do you prefer and why? If you like both of them for different reasons, please list which reasons those are and which tracks you think are better for which car.

I'm saving up my cash, in-game, do purchase one. Which one should I purchase first?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm referring to FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, by the way.

rowland
02-11-2011, 04:04 AM
I bought first the Bullet GT, but it was a disappointment in normal races, because the car is loose, there isnt grip, and you have to slow down very much to get the corners right. But its very good for the race-derby races. I think Road King might be a bit better but not sure about it. (also it was a pain to get gold to achieve that car)