PDA

View Full Version : Storm of the Century?

Ralen-Sharr
01-28-2011, 08:34 AM
I was wondering if anyone had tried to replicate the Storm of the Century spell combo from Dragon Age with Magicka's magic system.

I haven't gotten all the spells yet, but with Rain and Blizzard you have 2 of the elements, so you could cast the appropriate protections on yourself and cast these 2 together, wetting and freezing everything. If you could also throw in lightning that would be really awesome.

I figure this would likely take 2 people to do well, maybe a third if there is a lightning storm spell.

Just playing with the magic system in this game is hella fun :D:D:D

Fearamoan
01-28-2011, 08:36 AM
rain, lightning, blizzard, meteors

that a good enough storm of the century? would take a full group but it would be fun.

Ralen-Sharr
01-28-2011, 08:48 AM
would you be able to keep all that from killing you at the same time? lol... looks like you've got every element in the game in that

real4xor
01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
rain, lightning, blizzard, meteors

that a good enough storm of the century? would take a full group but it would be fun.

:D That sounds epic. Don`t forget to shield up tho.

Riftsaw
01-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Add in a tornado and I'll be sure the money is deposited in your account.

TopHatMan
01-28-2011, 09:05 AM
:D That sounds epic. Don`t forget to shield up tho.

Meteors will break a shield in 1-2 hits.

Auridan
01-28-2011, 09:15 AM
There's a combined spell called Thunder Storm that rains and drops utterly ridiculous bolts of lightning (I'm talking 15,000 damage a shot, every half a second). I've tried shielding against both elements, but I have yet to successfully survive a single casting. That good enough for you?

Riftsaw
01-28-2011, 09:20 AM
So thunder storm, blizzard, tornado, and meteor shower all while under a super-overhealed dome shield. I gotta try that atleast once.

Ralen-Sharr
01-28-2011, 09:38 AM
There's a combined spell called Thunder Storm that rains and drops utterly ridiculous bolts of lightning (I'm talking 15,000 damage a shot, every half a second). I've tried shielding against both elements, but I have yet to successfully survive a single casting. That good enough for you?
no.... I want the wrath of god coming down on those damn goblins

Auridan
01-28-2011, 10:04 AM
That's the thing about the wrath of god...it's kinda indiscriminate.