PDA

View Full Version : Worth a buy?

Mr.Castly
01-29-2011, 06:42 AM
Hey all, just wondering, should I buy Breach?
I am a huge TF2 player, other games I love are Killing Floor and Borderlands. Do you think I would enjoy this?

Thankyou in advance and +rep to anyone who can give a nice explanatory post.

RedDemon
01-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Wait until a patch is released that fixes connectivity issues, It's pretty much impossible to get into a game (ex. 1 hour spent trying to play, only played for 5 minutes). And because of that I cannot really judge the game, so if you think you would like it, get it while it's on sale and just wait for them to patch it.

Garrett2112
01-29-2011, 10:43 AM
I played it once and have since not been able to get it to even start (immediately goes to "Breach has stopped working" Windows message) - so IMO, I'd avoid it right now.

p.s. Keep my computer pretty clean & up to date on files - so highly doubt it's on my side (but realize it could be..) - plus my specs are well above the mins.

Fatal_Papercut
01-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Avoid Breach entirely. I haven't even been as "lucky" as most players who get into a game for 5 minutes; I am simply stuck at the loading screen for any server that I try to join. And even with player-hosted servers, there are very few games running. Breach is still-born.

Heids24
01-29-2011, 10:49 AM
If you enjoy SOCOM style of game play, its $12 well spent. But at others have said, it's a little buggy at the moment. I have been able to play with relatively minimal issue though.