PDA

View Full Version : is there a vpk to put louis over coach?

Ceral4d
01-30-2011, 12:00 PM
i have a zoey skin on rochelle just wondering if anybody knew a way to make louis replace coach?

Zeratulz
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Yup, but the arms are broken since the sacrifice patch and it hasn't been patched. Well at least, the version I know.

Rayman1103
01-30-2011, 01:22 PM
I have created a new Model Swap VPK, that will replace all L4D2 survivors with L4D1 survivors. They look and sound like the L4D1 survivors, also their arms work. Download here. (http://www.mediafire.com/?ke9kzctdc56c75a)

If anyone would like to see only 1 survivor replaced at a time, instead of all 4. Let me know and I'll see about making some seprate ones.

Ceral4d
01-30-2011, 02:05 PM
I have created a new Model Swap VPK, that will replace all L4D2 survivors with L4D1 survivors. They look and sound like the L4D1 survivors, also their arms work. Download here. (http://www.mediafire.com/?ke9kzctdc56c75a)

If anyone would like to see only 1 survivor replaced at a time, instead of all 4. Let me know and I'll see about making some seprate ones.

i just want 1 lol. luis over coach i like nick and ellis and i hateeee francis

DreamSphinx
01-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Sure, if you like seeing Louis about to have a heart attack.

bloodfox1222
01-30-2011, 03:52 PM

*Stares at you blankly*

Everyone likes francis.

prophecy holder
01-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Sure, if you like seeing Louis about to have a heart attack.

Is that a racist remark about regarding him eating nothing but fried chicken and pork?

You should feel ashamed. :mad:

Ceral4d
01-30-2011, 05:54 PM
*Stares at you blankly*

Everyone likes francis.

francis is the absolute worst character... besides rochelle lol. ited be cool to have bill over coach too if i couldnt get luis. its no big deal i just thought hey luis is my fave original survivor why not put him with the other ones i like

DreamSphinx
01-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Is that a racist remark about regarding him eating nothing but fried chicken and pork?

Actually, it's because Coach is fat....

lol

Aetheryn
01-31-2011, 12:51 AM
I guess I can be one of the proud few who actually like ALL of the L4D survivors.

Yes, even Rochelle.

Gamingliker
01-31-2011, 02:00 AM
*Stares at you blankly*

Everyone likes francis.

I dont.I prefer rochelle any time.
And i dont like coach much either.
I seem to get pounced,smokered,charged,ridden,spat or boomed on more often as coach.

Rayman1103
01-31-2011, 08:44 AM
francis is the absolute worst character... besides rochelle lol. ited be cool to have bill over coach too if i couldnt get luis. its no big deal i just thought hey luis is my fave original survivor why not put him with the other ones i like

Since there's request for it, I'll create some standalone ones. I'll do Coach -> Louis first. I'll post here when it's done.

Lehpumeh (Lehp)
01-31-2011, 09:04 AM

Well Francis

*sunglasses*:cool:

Hates you

Chippermonkey
01-31-2011, 10:28 AM
I guess I can be one of the proud few who actually like ALL of the L4D survivors.

Yes, even Rochelle.
Good for you?

Ulysses S Grant
01-31-2011, 10:40 AM

It's funny when people falsely call out racism and end up making racist remarks themselves. :D

Rayman1103
01-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Here's Coach Swap. (http://www.mediafire.com/?uyt92aa0qgwoy1y) Now Coach is Louis, only his bot name will still say Coach.

Little K
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
*Stares at you blankly*

Everyone likes francis.

I hate Francis
I hate Zoey
I hate Bill
I hate Louis
I hate L4D

On a more seroious note, I love Francis:D

Ceral4d
01-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Here's Coach Swap. (http://www.mediafire.com/?uyt92aa0qgwoy1y) Now Coach is Louis, only his bot name will still say Coach.

thanks bro :D!! rep

LastSegaFan
01-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Just curious, I'd like one that replaces Rochelle with Zoey and Nick with Louis. My dream team is Zoey, Coach, Louis, and Ellis.

I do have the character selector mod but you have to manually swap characters at the begining of each map as it resets them back to the L4D2 survivors. I'd like a straight up permanently swapping Zoey/Louis from Rochelle/Nick.

Thanks.

Rayman1103
02-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Just curious, I'd like one that replaces Rochelle with Zoey and Nick with Louis. My dream team is Zoey, Coach, Louis, and Ellis.

I do have the character selector mod but you have to manually swap characters at the begining of each map as it resets them back to the L4D2 survivors. I'd like a straight up permanently swapping Zoey/Louis from Rochelle/Nick.

Thanks.

Sure thing. I'll post here when it's complete. Remember to +Rep me when I'm done ;)

Ceral4d
02-01-2011, 10:09 AM

Thanks.

yea dude thats why i asked this i have my dream team now :D! luis ellis nick and zoey!! ell yeaaa

raymans a beasttt

NUMB3RS
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
i hate poeple who hate francis >: o

Rayman1103
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I've completed the Rochelle -> Zoey, and Nick -> Louis model swaps. Here's the download link. (http://www.mediafire.com/?mfcm2jbm2811z1o)

Have a good day.

TheGingerFury
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Well Francis

*sunglasses*:cool:

Hates you

*runs into the room wearing a CSI: Miami shirt*
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastSegaFan
02-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Hey there.

Can Nick be swapped with Louis or can only Coach be swapped with Louis?

I like to keep Coach and Ellis and have Zoey and Louis join them. A nice mix of my favs from both teams.

So if possible:

Nick -> Louis
Rochells -> Zoey
Coach
Ellis

You can swamp the voices too or just the models with your methods?

Rayman1103
02-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey there.

Can Nick be swapped with Louis or can only Coach be swapped with Louis?

I like to keep Coach and Ellis and have Zoey and Louis join them. A nice mix of my favs from both teams.

So if possible:

Nick -> Louis
Rochells -> Zoey
Coach
Ellis

You can swamp the voices too or just the models with your methods?

The models can be swapped with any survivor, and I can change the voices. I already posted that I made this for you 2 posts up. Here's the link. (http://www.mediafire.com/?mfcm2jbm2811z1o)

joelegecko
02-02-2011, 10:10 PM

You're actually the only one making a link between junk food and color of skin here. Go easy on the demagogy man, it tends to become boring very quickly...

LastSegaFan
02-13-2011, 10:05 PM
I've completed the Rochelle -> Zoey, and Nick -> Louis model swaps. Here's the download link. (http://www.mediafire.com/?mfcm2jbm2811z1o)

Have a good day.

Thanks. Having fun with it. :)

unt4m3d
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Bill over Coach and Zoey over Rochelle, im not racist, y just want my perfect team :D:D:D

andrew086
04-25-2011, 02:35 PM
It's funny when people falsely call out racism and end up making racist remarks themselves. :D

I thought he did that on purpose...

Rayman1103
04-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Bill over Coach and Zoey over Rochelle, im not racist, y just want my perfect team :D:D:D

I can do that, sure. Give me some time and I'll post back here when I'm done.

unt4m3d
04-26-2011, 07:10 PM
I can do that, sure. Give me some time and I'll post back here when I'm done.

ok no problema, sorry the time, i dont have good internet conection :eek: :eek:

Tyrant vs Tank
04-26-2011, 07:36 PM
The private updated version of the character select menu on the Simian Cage Servers pretty much abolish everything else out there.

1. All 8 survivors playable on all campaigns including L4D2 survivors VOICE and MODEL on No Mercy. The public version of the character select plugin DOES NOT offer this. Only model.

2. A perfect Bill on L4D2 campaigns or any campaign where L4D2 survivors are the default set. His hands don't flash in first person mode and he does not crash servers it appears as a bot.

Unfortunately those features aren't available on any public version of the character select plugin that I'm aware of on any site. Only the coders on Simian Cage have this feature on any group server I've seen.

All that said, this would work if you are simply looking to eliminate certain survivors.

turistas
04-26-2011, 07:49 PM
this is gonna sound crazy but is there anyway to have

Rochelle
Zoey (replacing nick)
Ellis
Francis (replacing coach)

DreamSphinx
04-26-2011, 08:22 PM

Rochelle
Zoey (replacing nick)
Ellis

Or how about:

Zoey (nude skin)
Zoey (nude skin)
Zoey (nude skin)
and Zoey (nudeskin)

My dream team.

Rayman1103
04-26-2011, 08:35 PM

Rochelle
Zoey (replacing nick)
Ellis

Yeah that's possible.

turistas
04-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah that's possible.

anyway you can do it for me?

Hivomnomnom
04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Rayman, any chance you can make all the survivors have Francis' voice? I'd rep for it

Rayman1103
04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
anyway you can do it for me?

Yeah I will. It'll take a few days, have to work on the one unt4m3d wants.

Rayman, any chance you can make all the survivors have Francis' voice? I'd rep for it

Yeah I think that's possible, lol.

Rayman1103
04-28-2011, 10:30 AM

Done... Here's the link (http://www.mediafire.com/?58em76ancpap2ab)

Rochelle
Zoey (replacing nick)
Ellis

Also done... Here's the link (http://www.mediafire.com/?oov7j3428py9dmk)

prophecy holder
04-28-2011, 10:37 AM

It's called sarcasm my dear boy. I was just making fun of the fact how people try to take anything as racist.

Take a read and laugh at what I was making fun of:

http://blog.angryasianman.com/2010/01/50-most-racist-movies-you-didnt-think.html

unt4m3d
04-28-2011, 11:29 AM
YAY TNX A LOT MAN, YAY

hondexican76
04-28-2011, 12:15 PM

Have a good day.

Hey Rayman would you mind changing the voices as well as the models of: Rochelle to Zoey and Nick to Louis please?

Rayman1103
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey Rayman would you mind changing the voices as well as the models of: Rochelle to Zoey and Nick to Louis please?

They should already have the correct audio. If you have more than one Model Swap VPK active at a time, then that would be why it wouldn't work.

hondexican76
04-28-2011, 12:33 PM
They should already have the correct audio. If you have more than one Model Swap VPK active at a time, then that would be why it wouldn't work.

aaah. Thanks a bunch man keep up the good work. I appreciate all the stuff you've been doing for the community

N.k
05-20-2011, 01:56 PM
I would like one where the only change is Zoey as Rochelle. I dont hate Rochelle, but I feel I would like Zoey in stead of her!:)

Rayman1103
05-20-2011, 05:26 PM
I would like one where the only change is Zoey as Rochelle. I dont hate Rochelle, but I feel I would like Zoey in stead of her!:)

Okay I'll just do a "Rochelle -> Zoey Swap". I'll post back here and PM you when I'm finished.

Tyrant vs Tank
06-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Bumpworthy question.

As I've mentioned before. There are servers that somehow code a way to allow L4D1 AND L4D2 survivors near full capacity including a Bill that has no glitches that compromise a server. Simian Cage servers do this. I've seen other coop servers that at least allow L4D2 survivor voice to work on L4D1 based campaigns.

This video here shows the possibility of having both sets of survivors in full on L4D1 campaigns. Its just a wonder to how he did it. I'm assuming some sort of heavy coding to have both sets without the limits of the vpk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpsxeoMPWXo

So I guess what im looking for considering its probably never going to come to public use is simply a VPK that swaps L4D1 survivors with L4D2 survivors on L4D1 campaigns HOWEVER keeps L4D2 survivors on their own campaigns as that's as far as the public coding I've seen that will allow both sets with a glitchy Bill sadly.

Rayman1103
06-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Bumpworthy question.

As I've mentioned before. There are servers that somehow code a way to allow L4D1 AND L4D2 survivors near full capacity including a Bill that has no glitches that compromise a server. Simian Cage servers do this. I've seen other coop servers that at least allow L4D2 survivor voice to work on L4D1 based campaigns.

I've tried to create a VPK where the L4D2 survivors would replace the L4D1 survivors, but sadly they were invisible. I believe the reason why, is because the L4D1 survivors are precached differently than the L4D2 survivors. It appears that this video and these 'servers' have Sourcemod active, that allows more than 4 survivors at one time. There's a lot of things that can be done with Sourcemod that can never be done via VPK's.

xxgabbalabba
06-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Rayman1103, I think this is amazing how you are able to do all of this. I've been trying to tweak things, but never get it to work so I just thought I'd ask:

Would you mind swapping Coach with Francis and Ro with Louis?
I would definitely rep you and I would appreciate it so very much.