PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Question

chevydriver1123
02-03-2011, 09:25 PM
So I watch both multiplayer walkthroughs on gametrailers and have a couple of questions;

1. In the standard xp unlocking progression are you just unlocking guns and it's sights that can be changed without battle points?

2. I know that battle points is used to buy equipment like body armor, drones, and vehicles however I saw perks like fast reload. Are perks like that reliant on the BP system or is that through regular XP progression?

.smith
02-04-2011, 11:09 AM
So I watch both multiplayer walkthroughs on gametrailers and have a couple of questions;

1. In the standard xp unlocking progression are you just unlocking guns and it's sights that can be changed without battle points?

2. I know that battle points is used to buy equipment like body armor, drones, and vehicles however I saw perks like fast reload. Are perks like that reliant on the BP system or is that through regular XP progression?

1. Yes

2. Perks are separate from battle points. Perks have their own point system I believe.

Seronx
02-07-2011, 01:02 AM

1. Yes + Camos + Special Ranks

2. Perks are part of the XP progression and they are tiered
you can have 4 tier 1 perks
you can have 2 tier 2 perks
you can have 1 tier 3 and 1 tier 1 perks
you can have 1 tier 4 perk
You also gain Battle Commander Perks via Killstreaks and Deathstreaks