PDA

View Full Version : Question about single of this game

Roman9441
02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
I mean do they have bot because sometime my internet is not good
this game look good but i'm not sure because if they have bot may help my decision about this game

Anyone can confirm me that is there any bot because sometime i can't connect to internet , and is this game worth look for some FPS , tired of BFBC2 and COD : MW 2 ,

357SIG
02-04-2011, 08:28 PM
There is no single player campaign and no bots. Do you own Counter Strike Source yet? Tons of people play and it has bots to practice with offline. Other real world combat themed (not necessarily realistic) shooters I know include bots are.

Battlefield 2 (not bad company)
Red Orchestra

Actually that's just about it, bots aren't that popular anymore.

ukhazard
02-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Black Ops has Combat Training with bots but it's a huge gamble on whether it will work on your system (no matter what specs).

oliathsg
02-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Black Ops has Combat Training with bots but it's a huge gamble on whether it will work on your system (no matter what specs).

Correct me if i'm wrong here - but doesn't Black Ops Combat Training require you to be connected to the internet in order to work?

uksimj
02-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Sorry Roman, this game is online multiplayer only.

Roman9441
02-05-2011, 05:44 AM
ok thank you for reply if i have better internet may be will think about this game again

internet is good for now but not sure it will stable and able to find any sever in south Asia because of the ping i'm afraid of,thx

everyone anyway

ukhazard
02-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong here - but doesn't Black Ops Combat Training require you to be connected to the internet in order to work?

Dunno but even a "bad" connection will do.

Roman9441
02-05-2011, 07:00 PM
which game is better :D breach or monday nice combat :) any advise

chopstix
02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
which game is better :D breach or monday nice combat :) any advise

They are both really good games, but they are also both very different, so it matters more or less what type of game you want to play.

Monday Night Combat is a mix of DotA and third person shooter. The main goal is to help your team's robots, which follow a set path through the map, reach the enemy team's "moneyball" to remove the shields, and then you can destroy it. The game is more of a fun arena shooter than anything else.

Breach is a much different game. It offers a couple different game modes (tdm, ctf, last man standing, convoy), and is a much slower paced, tactical shooter than run and gun sillies. It has a slightly steeper learning curve, especially with how good people are getting now that they are used to the game. It is challenging but still fun.

MNC is a little more polished, but it still has some issues with gameplay and a few bugs, but not gamebreaking ones. Breach is a little more finicky, and some people have had some issues with it, but many others are enjoying it. So the latter has some extra quirks, but it is good fun otherwise if you like military shooters (and are not expecting a CoD clone, because that it isn't).

jiminator
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
breach is more of a military style shooter that features destruction.
mnc is more of a TF2 style game set in a game show environment.
It just depends on what you like more. military, or cartoony style with humor (attempted anyway)

Roman9441
02-05-2011, 09:11 PM
thx for the answer everyone

yes i love military style more than TF2 style because it so hard to kill some on in TF2 i'm not good love tactic shooter , but not like COD it too much shooting and cheater

and may be i will go for this game in a few day because i don't want to spend all of my money just use it for Roccat kone plus,

MNC is a good game as you guy say but just need more advise to make decision so

i think breach is the winner because i love modern weapon and military more than the arcade like TF2

thank you anyway hope to c u guy soon

and i boring the game than have COD style no tactic at all

chopstix
02-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Just another suggestion to help. If it is possible to do so, it might be worth checking out some YouTube videos for each game to get a better idea. It definitely sounds as though Breach would suit you perfectly, just know that there are some bugs but they are being worked on as we speak. The devs are fairly active on the official forum, so I am confident with time things will be smoothed out.

Personally I have had little issue though, but I wanted to give fair warning as well as a handful of people ran into some problems.

Roman9441
02-05-2011, 10:09 PM
i see mate , thx will go for youtube to see the game play for each but i love the joke of MNC

but i want tactic more than that will check it out , thx again