PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons & dual monitors

ZingFreelancer
02-06-2011, 11:50 AM
How hard is it to fail to notice the off chance that some people might be running 2 monitors instead of one?
Dont know, apparently very difficult.

Because I occasionally end up purchasing games that fail to lock themselves to the primary monitor making camera pan with mouse extremely painful.

Can we have a fix for that?

ker2x
02-06-2011, 12:08 PM
How hard is it to fail to notice the off chance that some people might be running 2 monitors instead of one?
Dont know, apparently very difficult.

Because I occasionally end up purchasing games that fail to lock themselves to the primary monitor making camera pan with mouse extremely painful.

Can we have a fix for that?

i learned to live with it, but you're right. It happens in many many many games, even "AAA" games like Civilization V, The settlers 7, ...

DemmyDemon
02-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Heh, I didn't even notice as I play in windowed mode (for better Alt+Tab support) and use WASD to move the camera anyway.
Just tried it, and true enough, it doesn't "grab" the mouse, it just sort of assumes that your desktop ends at the edge of your primary monitor.

I wish more games would support multi-monitor. Supreme Commander does it VERY well, and I can think of a lot of awesome stuff Dungeons could display on the other monitor.
The map, hero list, satisfaction meter, spellbook... There are a whole lot of possibilities!