PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a loyaly promo discount for people who own the first game?

Spathy
02-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Just wondering.

Because GSC Game World has one for STALKER: CoP if you own the first or second game.

Also Eidos and EA has done it Tomb Raider and Dead Space.

Sorry for thread title spelling error.

xruiner89
02-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Nobody knows yet unfortunately.

Spathy
02-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm going to assume the answer to this thread is a 'no' considering none of the Tripwire Staff have answered.

Mikeedude
02-20-2011, 04:48 AM
I would say no for sure as they will probably have a cheap sale of RO just before the ROHOS comes out.

I forsee a preorder discount so maybe that will keep you happy.

Wilsonam
02-21-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm going to assume the answer to this thread is a 'no' considering none of the Tripwire Staff have answered.

Or you could work on the principle that we are all too busy making the actual game :) And we have thought of a way to reward RO1 players's loyalty a little...

xruiner89
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Or you could work on the principle that we are all too busy making the actual game :) And we have thought of a way to reward RO1 players's loyalty a little...

Shut up and take my money!
No i joke, i'll wait as long as it takes.

SiberianPenguin
02-21-2011, 03:57 PM

would make sense to have RO1 players start off a little more experienced as far as the character progression system goes imo.

Spathy
02-22-2011, 01:23 AM

:)

Nice!