PDA

View Full Version : VAC Banned On Css For No Reason

The6guyrule
02-11-2011, 01:43 PM
I was Playing Some Css Went Offline For A Few Days Went Back Online Went On A Fragmasters Server Said I was Vac Banned What Is This Im Not Buying My Games Again And Ive Never Cheated In My Entire Life Please Help I cant Please Someone Help Ill Do Any Thing To Get It UnBanned I Dont Want To Re Buy My Games Someone has been Into My Account Changed All My Community Things And Im Vac Banned Help D;

0ddity
02-11-2011, 01:47 PM
You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence. Only The First Word And Proper Nouns.

As for your ban, if somebody used your account to use a cheat in a VAC protected server, then you are out of luck. It will not be lifted, and all you can do to play Source games on secure servers in the future is buy them again on a new account. You learned the hard way that account security is your responsibility. You can contact support, but they will not reverse the ban, or tell you why or when the ban was given, only that it is legitimate.

Read the VAC sticky for information on VAC and VAC Bans (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385172)

Users on the forum cannot help you with your ban, only give you the information I gave you above. ^

~SW
02-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately nothing can be done. The bans are permanent & even in the case of a hijacked account irreversible. GL.

The6guyrule
02-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately nothing can be done. The bans are permanent & even in the case of a hijacked account irreversible. GL.

thanks for the help :( im trying to find non secure servers to play on

Dramatic Cat
02-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Have you noticed, that everyone asking for an unban has the story "played for 2 days, went offline for a week, came back and i got banned?"

Cool story brah.

Misanthroat
02-11-2011, 02:28 PM
@OP
With a post like that... you should be banned from life.

cristianesza
02-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Ill Do Any Thing To Get It UnBanned

If you meant that literally, you can start by opening a new Steam account and re-buying your games.