PDA

View Full Version : Help with level 2

HellsChicken
02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm on the mission where you have to interrogate guards. There's one guard chamber which I can't figure out how to get to. Every way in has granite that I can't dig through.

Anyone know how I can get in?

skedaddler
02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I didn't get to both guard posts. The first one I went to had only three guards I think, and one of them ran into a side room and closed the gate. I was able to dig along two tiles to one side of his cell door and get to him. Not sure if that helps.

Valdorganos
02-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Look better both rooms have a rock pass where you can dig, perhaps you don't look at right rooms. Each guard room give you a different information but I think you can skip them both and it's just information but I didn't tried skip them.

Smokerboy
02-12-2011, 08:13 PM
There are 3 rooms with guards, 2 are accessible early on and is what the mission for interrogating guards is for. The other is the cellar which you will get to later when you near the end of the level.

Sklex
02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
This took me all morning to figure out.

The room where the guys locks himself in behind the gate you can actually dig the block out next to the gate and then kill the dude. He will tell you the password to speak to the fence who will ask you to fill his treasure room with three rotting chests and fill them up. Then he will tell you to get 200 of the stuff you farm from placing useless objects which will destroy the field around the magicians lair allowing you to dig in and kick some ♥♥♥.