PDA

View Full Version : Help on game recording software

schmidT
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi,
Recently i've downloaded the Fraps 3 and tried to record BFBC2 with it. But the movie came up with no sound at all and it's a bit lagging. I saw in youtube users videos are so smooth..

So, what kind of software do you think they are using?

Thanks

AlphaFox
02-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Could be using Fraps. Most likely actually.

Make sure you have not set the FPS to some really high number, and to record sound - hit the box "Record (For me its Windows 7) Windows 7 Sound".

That should do it.

DarthSatoris
02-13-2011, 06:21 AM
Also, demo versions have the Fraps logo on top of every video and they can only be 30 seconds long.

Or did you buy it and feel the purchase was a waste because it won't work the way you want to?

davlyn_20
02-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Full screen with 60 fraps, it won't lag at all, also the video size will be huge so I suggest you to edit it with a video editor such as: After Effect for premium quality ! :)

schmidT
02-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Also, demo versions have the Fraps logo on top of every video and they can only be 30 seconds long.

Or did you buy it and feel the purchase was a waste because it won't work the way you want to?

hi thanks for the reply. No i didn't, i tried the demo first to see how it's gonna be like. Turned out i couldn't set that up. so i guess i might try again later with the suggestion above...

:)

VAC Angel
02-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Full screen with 60 fraps, it won't lag at all, also the video size will be huge so I suggest you to edit it with a video editor such as: After Effect for premium quality ! :)

Ooor he could just use adobe media encoder or premier pro