PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Zombie Love

Smear
02-13-2011, 12:14 PM
So, who wants to help me send a message of love to my girl friend? I encourage people to sign a zombie related message of love below in dedication to Valentines day... A day when all gamers who can get laid stop playing MMORPGS and FPS for a few minutes, dig into their "Steam games fund" and get a single red rose... Because a bunch of them costs, like, $80!!

Anyway. I love you, babe! I shall vomit love on you like a Boomer, stuffed with... Emotional goo! I'll choke you with a long, slimey... Um, something we'll talk about later. I'll pounce you like a Hunter! I'll... Ride you... Like a... Jockey? No, forget I said that!

Emotional out pourings for loved ones below! Commence, should you feel so inclined!

<3

Those who have special messages for loved ones can post them below, and I'll put them in big, bright colourful text here... Then, you can pretend it was YOUR idea! :D

Too Zeratulz's special lady, whoever you are! He wishes you to have an Uncommon-ly good Valentines Day and for you to know that not even CEDA Hazmat Suits could protect him from the Infection of love you have left in his heart! Awww! <3

081XxhephexX180 sends this beautiful message of team work! "Dear, I know we've been through a lot of stuff together. We've been spat on, ripped apart, you name it. But... There's one thing you need to know, I still have a medkit to heal the wounds our journey through waves of rage and grief have left in your heart. You gotta know that, even when something big is in front of you, I'll be there to fight it next to your side, so you just need to feel safe, because I'll always be there for you..."

If ryancee7 has a special someone to free from a Smokers grasp this year, this would be his message to her... Remember, ladies, you could have a man as romantic, well armed, and well meaning as this: "Hey sweetie, you gotta remember one thing, I'd take a death charge for you, no matter how high or how painful, and I'd take it again, if it meant you'd be safe and on that rescue vehicle to somewhere better. I'll always love you :3"

Zeratulz
02-13-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm flattered, but no.

Smear
02-13-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm flattered, but no.

You're not flattered! ;)

Nobody you want to make a shout out too this Valentines day with a zombie message of love?

Zeratulz
02-13-2011, 01:42 PM
You're not flattered! ;)

Nobody you want to make a shout out too this Valentines day with a zombie message of love?

Well there is that one woman... but no. D:

Smear
02-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Well there is that one woman... but no. D:

Too late, I'm doing it anyway!

chazzerman286
02-13-2011, 02:22 PM
There is a selection of L4D valentines day cards. Just Youtube it and there should be links.

Smear
02-13-2011, 02:27 PM
There is a selection of L4D valentines day cards. Just Youtube it and there should be links.

*Rubs his eyes with a little groan, feeling one of those headaches coming on*

Yes, I know. I was trying to have a little fun with you guys and do something a little playful. I didn't realise that, since I went to bed and woke up, you guys had all developed such alarming alergies to fun. It's really my fault for not checking your medical history.

Zeratulz
02-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Thank you, good sir. You have somehow brainwashed her. Now it's time for <3.

Lulzfish
02-13-2011, 02:32 PM

Is Google down or something

Smear
02-13-2011, 02:39 PM
No, it still works. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Left+4+Dead+Valentines+Cards) But that's beside the point!

Zeratulz is the only person getting lucky thanks to zombie seduction! What's the matter, you people don't like scoring!? Huh!? HUH?!!? Are you affraid of the love a drooling, gibbering monster can bring you!?

chazzerman286
02-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Since when was trying to be helpful apparently a bad thing? I was just giving you information to further your slightly strange effort.
...I appear to have struck a nerve here.

soulripper
02-13-2011, 03:03 PM
i was hoping zeratulz would post he was gay the epic lulz that would ensue

Zeratulz
02-13-2011, 03:04 PM
i was hoping zeratulz would post he was gay the epic lulz that would ensue

Wutnow.

081XxhephexX180
02-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Dear, I know we've been through a lot of stuff together. We've been spat on, ripped apart, you name it. But... There's one thing you need to know, I still have a medkit to heal the wounds our journey through waves of rage and grief have left in your heart. You gotta know that, even when something big is in front of you, I'll be there to fight it next to your side, so you just need to feel safe, because I'll always be there for you...

ryancee7
02-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey sweetie, you gotta remember one thing, I'd take a death charge for you, no matter how high or how painful, and I'd take it again, if it meant you'd be safe and on that rescue vehicle to somewhere better. I'll always love you :3

[I don't have a girlfriend but this is the message if I did! I made a picture for a friend of a hunter holding a present and it said "I hunted this gift down for! :D]

Woden
02-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Here are my valentines to the L4D community, and all my teammates. http://www.johnnywander.com/comics/248

Smear
02-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Since when was trying to be helpful apparently a bad thing? I was just giving you information to further your slightly strange effort.
...I appear to have struck a nerve here.

Oh, sorry! I thought you were trying to point out that the thread was pointless because the cards are already around. My mistake! :)