PDA

View Full Version : Saved games BUG!

Pvt.Groen
02-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi.

Why is it that if i save a game, quit and load the saved game, it takes me to the very start of that level. I had an awesome dungeon. Lots of money.

Oh wait, reality is calling, i better save so i dont lose all my progress. Oh wait, yes. saving doesnt help jack.

Please advise.

vicviper
02-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Are you sure you're loading the correct savegame and not one of those pre-mission autosaves? The problem you're describing never happened with my game.

Pvt.Groen
02-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Hi.

Yes i am sure. Its an intermittent bug. Sometimes it saves and other times it doesn't. What gets me confused is, i save, go back to saved games to confirm the saved game is there, quit. When i try to load it loads the level but all my progress is lost.

I select the hide auto-saved games option. Even my quick-saves sometimes revert me to the start of the level.

Sometimes i have a successful save. But sometimes i don't. So it looks i am the only one experiencing this?

Oh well, still a damn fun game. At first i thought wtf! and now im like more more more.

Valdorganos
02-13-2011, 11:48 PM
I got this problem once too, but for me it was the system that was corrupted because after a computer restart I could reload the same savegames.

The good point when this load didn't work for me, is that the game bug auto reporting seems have worked. Alas the random violent crash forcing my computer restart seems not generate any auto reporting so the dev don't know anything about that hard random crashes if they don't experiment this themselves through testing.

Brannagan
02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
ive had this problem multiple times, the only thing you can do is load a savegame before a mission when your on the main map, and restart the mission :(