PDA

View Full Version : Power Replace Items

bushwhacker2k
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
I read about Power Replace items and there are a few things I don't understand.

I've heard that you can add the item to your costume repertoire, but I have no idea how to, how can I?

Can characters that aren't of the appropriate type even use these items correctly?

The wiki is nice and detailed but they're missing the FAQ portion, the obvious bits that people reading it need.

I would have posted on the forum but someone apparently thought it would be nice if people that don't fork over cash to the company don't get to talk at all. I suspect that's also why I can't use zone chat.

MechaBobRoss
02-14-2011, 10:05 PM
A power replace item simply reskins the appropriate power to a replaces version. If is a dropped loot then, as soon as its equipped it will change the appropriate power to reflect the loots new skin.

If you find the gatlin pistol drop, as long as you have that drop equipped your pistol powers will look like gatlin pistols. When you unequipped that loot, you can go to the tailor and select it, or any other skin youve unlocked.

If you dont have the power youll still get the bonuses from the drop, as long as its equipped, ie +3 dex or whatever.