PDA

View Full Version : Can VAC Ban External / Python Hacks?

EnemyLinez3
02-15-2011, 05:55 AM
I recently sent a bundle of hacks to VAC hoping them kids that use them will be getting banned soon. 2 of them included a external hack which didn't inject a .dll or .exe to modify to game and apprently "is unbannable".

How true is this? There is a video but I won't post any links of whatever.

Youtuber's comment:

"Python = VAC Free

People saying you'll get banned makes me laugh in their faces ♥♥♥♥ing dumbasses."

L.o.D.
02-15-2011, 06:00 AM
They will always claim something is "VAC free". How else will they get people to download/buy their cheats if they don't?

PhamousVegas
02-15-2011, 06:18 AM
Not yet :(
Luckily there are only Python Hacks in Black Ops and MW2 though, hadn't seen any in CS:S yet so whatever.

ak22
02-15-2011, 09:40 AM
Couple of days ago I read posts on a game hacking forum,
and these guys were talking about VAC and how it's easy
to bypass it.

There are sections there divided in Gold Source and Source
Engine threads, and in each section there's a bunch of VAC proof
tutorials for those who have some coding skills.

CS 1.6 and CS:S are full of cheaters.

As for Black Ops and MW2, I don't own these games,
so I can't tell if there's less cheaters there.

LesMoore
02-15-2011, 07:19 PM
You know what..if they are using something that isnt being detected, it will be eventually. Then let the excuses flow

ChaosBahamut
02-15-2011, 08:06 PM
You know what..if they are using something that isnt being detected, it will be eventually. Then let the excuses flow

Yeah, like "It was vac-proof, so it's illegal to ban me."

Yeah, people used that excuse before. Shame they haven't used it in a while though, as it was really lulz worthy.

JackieChan
02-15-2011, 10:36 PM

Well, VAC did have it's Terms updated to include modding textures (MW2/Black Ops), which could never before result in a VAC ban, to trigger a flag on the account now, so that is a step in the right direction.

Plus, the external hack for MW2 is detectable now.

Karr-Man
02-16-2011, 02:50 AM

like all the ppl who disabled VAC whilst playing MW2 a while back... there was a flood of whiners after that one, especially as they got banned for every VAC game :)

PhamousVegas
02-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Plus, the external hack for MW2 is detectable now.

Only the one with the precompiled exe. :(

kimdead1
02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
they are in cs:s.. mainly for leagues though, and no you cant be banned by vac for it.
(I'm talking about hacks coded in ring0, cannot be detected)

iliketurtles!
02-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah, like "It was vac-proof, so it's illegal to ban me."
Yeah, people used that excuse before. Shame they haven't used it in a while though, as it was really lulz worthy.

You just vac bonned da rwong gangster ;) (http://imgur.com/a/TeTXJ/vac_bonned_wrong_gangster)

Silicon Vampire
02-17-2011, 06:55 PM
You are welcome to submit the actual cheats to support or PM a moderator.