PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully my predictions were granted :)

AjBastian27
02-16-2011, 08:36 PM
(I created this thread a while ago, and I hope this Cold Stream is along the base of this idea... hopefully :)

I have ideas for the campaign, weapons, and climate.

There are plenty of stagnant frozen zombies, and also plenty of live ones covered in snow trying to attack you. All the special infected are also frozen and icy. Not to mention a huge frozen tank throwing solid chunks of ice. The things that VALVe could create in a snowy climate I know could be utter genious.

HERE IS THE FINALE- The finale should be held inside a glacier, in the mouth of an underground ice cave, the ground is slick so you feel yourself sliding around, and there are sticks of dynamite strapped to the mountainside. You start a gondola You light the dynamites fuse, the horde comes, after your done fighting two ice tanks, the gondola arrives, you hop in and in the backround you see dynamite erupt causing an enormous avalanch and killing any zombies remaining.

The weapons- A new primary, a flamethrower(perfect in an icy climate) and a new melee, A 2 pick axe's(one in each hand)
The new uncommon common, could be a mountain climber who makes snow appear on your screen and slows you down when it hits you, it could also drop 2 pick axe's when killed.

Thats my l4d2 DLC idea, tell me what you guys think. We need a snowy map for L4D2!!!!

ShadowLantern
02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
The flamethrower is a neat idea for Left 4 Dead, but it would be rather overpowered, especially against tanks. Plus, it would do a buttload of friendly fire damage if you're not careful.

Neat finale idea though. :) It would be fun to watch the avalanche wipe out the zombies.

pikarikku
02-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Definitely, I love that finale idea.

AjBastian27
02-17-2011, 04:45 AM
Drats :( theres always a small chance :)