PDA

View Full Version : Compared to King Arthur

Grunt7684
02-18-2011, 07:02 AM
How would you compare them?

I love KA, checking this one out...

Mavkiel
02-18-2011, 03:12 PM
A fairly weak King Arthur. Some aspects of it I like more, like not being rushed in battles because of victory locations(instead they just provide an advantage in its area of influence). I like being able to purchase upgrades for my unites, use poisons, find armors.

What I dislike more, is you can easily put yourself in an impossible situation. You can only recruit in-between missions, no passing on a 'turn' to raise additional income. The mission difficulty is not exactly descriptive. Easy,medium, hard, very hard. Which honestly, tells me nothing. Why is a mission hard? Does the enemy have lots of horsemen? Archers? Elite unites? Also, unlike king Arthur you don't move around your army to defend your borders. Nor is there any diplomacy. All there is for that is various factions that give you bonuses, if they like you.

lordwarlord
02-23-2011, 06:31 AM
In my opinion, this game is much more fun, although KA is a bigger and more total war like etc.

frontliner99
02-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Really, you have to compare this game to Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come, as this feels a lot like it, and historically comes afterwards as well.