PDA

View Full Version : Baned fore no reson


cuppa01
02-18-2011, 11:07 AM
so i woz in a l4d servr and a tank spawnd it cornered me and hit me under the ground so now i um falling under the map 5 monfs later i get a messge saying i am baned from a cheating infarction but i never cheated there most be a bug in VAC somewhere is ther any way to be unbaned? can vac tell me wot i got baned fore so wotever vac thought i woz doing wrong i can avoid being in that situation again, fanks and if i did cheated which i didnt why did not vac ban me stright away fanks agen.

Zukabazuka
02-18-2011, 11:10 AM
You can not get banned for a glitch that happen in the game. Something else was the cause of your ban

Silicon Vampire
02-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Sticky: Valve Anti-Cheat: Information Thread (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385172)

From the support FAQ pages (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_search.php?searchwords=VAC):

Please read up on VAC, in the above thread and in the support section (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_search.php?searchwords=vac]Support FAQ on VAC).

These forums can not help with VAC ban issues. Contacting support is your only option.

cuppa01
02-18-2011, 11:16 AM
i doth not understand

cuppa01
02-18-2011, 11:21 AM
thou arf no viruses on my systema

0ddity
02-18-2011, 11:27 AM
thou arf no viruses on my systema

Then you cheated. Only detected cheat signatures will get you banned, not glitches or bugs in the game or nonsense like that. I am sure you know why you got banned, but since the ban was delayed, you thought you got away with it.

cuppa01
02-18-2011, 11:34 AM
but peraps i did not chete and peraps i did not fink ab0ut gEtting away wif iT :D

RoqueDemon
02-18-2011, 11:39 AM
but peraps i did not chete and peraps i did not fink ab0ut gEtting away wif iT :D

Are you sure you got VAC banned and that it wasn't the server admin that banned you from the server?

0ddity
02-18-2011, 11:46 AM
but peraps i did not chete and peraps i did not fink ab0ut gEtting away wif iT :D

I think there is a 25% chance you cheated and a 75% you're a troll. "Fink," "wif," using a zero as an o? Stinks of phony stupidity.

Silicon Vampire
02-18-2011, 11:53 AM
See post #3.