PDA

View Full Version : Assault Squad - Invalid CDKEY

Chroniss
02-18-2011, 09:57 PM
I recently purchased Assault Squad and when I attempt to associate the cdkey provided with my account it says INVALID KEY. Is this because the beta is closed? I've heard conflicting reports on whether it actually is closed or not...I want to be sure my game is going to work when retail comes around.

DMS.Instinct
02-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Have you participated in the Open Beta before?
Also make sure to copy paste the cd-key to avoid mispelling of similar looking characters. (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V)

Chroniss
02-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Have you participated in the Open Beta before?
Also make sure to copy paste the cd-key to avoid mispelling of similar looking characters. (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V)

Nope I have not, I bought it last week mostly because it had MoW for free. I played MoW fine with the key they gave me, but when I try Assault Squad it always tells invalid cdkey. I checked that its typed correctly, it shows it as I am typing it in the steam overlay so I know it matches.

From what you are saying I am guessing beta is still open and this is not normal, I am worried when it comes out this problem will remain.

DMS.Instinct
02-19-2011, 06:16 PM
For the full game you are receiving a new cd-key. If you register in our forums and private message me, you can have a new beta cd-key.

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/index.php

Chroniss
02-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Okay, if thats the case then I will just wait till retail opens, it's so close that I can wait for final. Thanks for the help.