PDA

View Full Version : POS EVOLVED

Hitmanmafia
02-19-2011, 01:08 PM
this game is a Piece of $&^T, I had the Unfortunate privillage of geting tricked into buying this garbage from the sale, with the DLC's I might add, which they all show up in the DLCs I own but none of them show up in the game and now my game crashes on Lunch, Im going to miss this wonderfully crafted program. May the Devs Burn in ♥♥♥♥ing hell!

N0Lif3
02-19-2011, 01:20 PM
That's pretty bad that it crashes on launch for you.

As flawed as the single player campaign is, I had lots of fun with it.

-Enemies are weak even on hard
-the "on foot" missions feel halfassed
-Dumb cliched story that really doesn't feel like Front Mission
-No strategy, no teamwork. Your allies do zero damage and enemies often just focus their fire on you.
-Restrictive, during the campaign you can't build your wanzer however you wish. The game will complain and not allow you to continue until you choose their choice of legs and a sniper rifle. I really like hover legs during the "recon mission," I tried to use them again for several missions after and the game said "NOPE, USE BIPED LEGS" and then "NOPE, USE QUAD LEGS"

raideN25
02-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Really didn't feel like a true FM game. Square Enix seems to have gone down the toilet in terms of quality.

Taerdin
02-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Really didn't feel like a true FM game. Square Enix seems to have gone down the toilet in terms of quality.

Square didn't develop this game, double helix did.

And yes Square Enix's quality games are few and far between (but being a fan of FM I did actually enjoy FME quite a bit).

Ghostwriter
02-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Cry a little harder, we can't quite hear your whine clearly. Friken emo...

Idryss
02-19-2011, 05:36 PM
this game is a Piece of $&^T, I had the Unfortunate privillage of geting tricked into buying this garbage from the sale, with the DLC's I might add, which they all show up in the DLCs I own but none of them show up in the game and now my game crashes on Lunch, Im going to miss this wonderfully crafted program. May the Devs Burn in ♥♥♥♥ing hell!

Oh yeah tricked. They said, "Press here for CANDY!". And there was no way you could have read reviews, user opinions or even thought for yourself. Sleight of hand all the way.....

Seriously. If I had a time machine. I'd go back in time and steralize your grandfather....

gaming_ogre
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Cry a little harder, we can't quite hear your whine clearly. Friken emo...

Oh yeah tricked. They said, "Press here for CANDY!". And there was no way you could have read reviews, user opinions or even thought for yourself. Sleight of hand all the way.....

Seriously. If I had a time machine. I'd go back in time and steralize your grandfather....

You two are some serious [unnamed body part]. Here someone goes and spends there time telling us about his experience with this half-a$$ed game and you two ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up and harass him. Why don't you two crawl into a hole and never come out.
Ghostwriter = Emo? what the heck is that?
Idryss = Ever hear of constructive criticism? Here is some for you. Use spell checker. You look a lot less stupid if you don't misspell words.

TimedParadox
03-21-2011, 08:58 AM
You two are some serious [unnamed body part]. Here someone goes and spends there time telling us about his experience with this half-a$$ed game and you two ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up and harass him. Why don't you two crawl into a hole and never come out.
Ghostwriter = Emo? what the heck is that?
Idryss = Ever hear of constructive criticism? Here is some for you. Use spell checker. You look a lot less stupid if you don't misspell words.

It's the Squeenix Defense Force.

It's a little group of underpaid sweatshop workers who seek out and root signs of dissent against Square Enix games.

Frywalker
03-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, with every bad game, there shall always be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ children there to defend it. As bad as Front Mission Evolved was, people will always defend it. Just like how people feverishly defend Final Fantasy XIV Online, Mindjack, and Kane and Lynch: Dog Days, all cause they have Square Enix's name on it.

Jags
03-27-2011, 03:28 PM
It's the Squeenix Defense Force.

It's a little group of underpaid sweatshop workers who seek out and root signs of dissent against Square Enix games.

Still fighting the good fight I see. Heheh.

Link Kadeshi
08-16-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry, I just have to chime in, did anyone else notice he said the game crashes on "Lunch"? I have not played the game, so I came looking for opinions... However, if this game crashes while I eat lunch, I may get just as angry!

najma_ez
08-16-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm sorry, I just have to chime in, did anyone else notice he said the game crashes on "Lunch"? I have not played the game, so I came looking for opinions... However, if this game crashes while I eat lunch, I may get just as angry!

Same here, Cant eat and play? = No Purchase frome me :P:p