View Full Version : Any good?

killkhan
02-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Is it any good?

Will it actually work?

Tired of buying games that need fixes and 5 patches before I can play them

ozgeek
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
It works for me. Just download and play. But I don't know how to play. Only played a few batting before I went off to bed.

PieMonster777
02-22-2011, 11:26 PM
For $1 you really don't have much to complain about even if it doesn't work well. I think I may pick it up (if just to learn how Cricket is played).

lordofterror
02-23-2011, 12:54 AM
woah its actually challenging, the ai are not brain dead like in another cricket games, even in easy mode the ai pwns havent played online yet, you have to register on some site for that i think worth the price

rick_swift
02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
From what I read in player reviews on gamespot it seems the game is worth a shot.

Hertston
02-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Despite not being as pretty as some CR is easily the best cricket game out there in terms of gameplay IMHO. Be warned though, that you won't find any beginners guides or such (although the game tuitorials are pretty good).. like most 'high-fidelity' sports sims you are assumed to be familiar with the game. Don't let you put you off, though, at this price. The basic rules of cricket are actually pretty simple (as they are for most sports) and for anything more esoteric there's always Google.