PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

CujoQuarrel
02-23-2011, 02:54 AM
Ok. Trying to do the 'Maintence' other dimension scenario where you have a cluster of 5 towers to kill as per the instructions.

Kill the towers. Kill the monsters. Kill the monster generators.

Nothing happens (no cleared building message)

Leave the building manually and the game still doesn't end (I'm looking at the screens and it says I have 0 troops on the board).

Done it twice.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix.

ME

NKF
02-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Can you remind me what the mission objectives were? Are these the tall green pylons with the pink insides? It's more likely you've missed one or incompletely destroyed one of them. There are a few buildings that require you to really keep an eye out for the objectives as some are hidden.

Have another sweep of the map and attack anything that so much as resembles these pillars. If memory serves, most of them are out in open plazas with a single pillar in the middle of a pyramid base. There should also be some surrounding a room with 4 reinforcement spawn pads.

- NKF

CujoQuarrel
02-24-2011, 11:48 PM
I blew up everything that would blow up.

Restarted the game anyways since I had missed some of the tech tree. Hopefully I'll get past that point.

I'd also run into another feature where one of my bases had '0%' storage left even though I removed everything from it and built a ton of storage spaces.

If I get stuck again I'll yell.

lastarchon
02-26-2011, 10:18 PM
because of how destructible environment works in Apocalypse, sometimes those "kill the building" quests can be tricky. the piece you need to explode could very well be left hanging mid-air on height layer 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., where it looks like the whole thing is destroyed but it in fact has not been.

Make sure you've correctly identified the objects you need to destroy.

Make sure you've uncovered every shadow and every corner at each height layer.

Make sure there aren't any little pieces left hanging out that somehow missed being completely demo'd by whatever explosive you were using.

Those 3 tips have helped me when I've gotten stuck in similar occurrences.