PDA

View Full Version : I regret ever buying these games.

youngman
02-26-2011, 12:45 AM
I would list what's bad about it, but it's safer to say:
EVERYTHING

I don't know what they were trying to do with this game, but it's the most annoying game I've ever tried to play.

The only good thing was that it's cheap, otherwise I'd be a lot more jarateed. (another word for angry)

IamJew88
02-26-2011, 07:54 AM
For people who are trying to decide whether to buy it or not (like me), this is not really helpful. What don't you like about it? Have you tried all of them?

fly790420
02-26-2011, 08:54 AM
what? how? I had the game long time ago and had a good time playing.
I beat the game and also had fun time playing lan with my brother and sister.

Serpe
02-26-2011, 06:03 PM
What? I played the game some years ago and the only thing i can remember is how awesome this game was...

Nordoyle
02-26-2011, 06:50 PM
For people who are trying to decide whether to buy it or not (like me), this is not really helpful. What don't you like about it? Have you tried all of them?

The games are a mix of RPG and RTS but does neither great. If you can get past that the games are long and sometimes repetitive and difficult. The first game I know I have over 40 hours into it and have never beat it or got to any of the expansions and the second one I got about 13 hours in before I lost interest. (I think Star Craft 2 came out)

If you can get past the flaws of the series it can be a real gem in you are into the RTS/RPG hybrid. The second game improves on every thing from the first game and has another expansion pack coming out soon might be the reason for the sale.

I do want to go back and beat both games I think my excuse every time is my massive back log of games and it does not help I bought five more that are coming out next month:(.

Dogheadsoup
02-27-2011, 05:10 AM
I thought it was a really fun game, I loved the mixing of RTS/RPG, I've only played Spellforce 1 and its expansions (Breath of Winter and the other one) but the only problem I had with the games, at all, was the terrible voice acting and the occasional crashes, I loved everything else.